Meeting The Enemy Once Again

The turtles were playing out in the main area. Mikey felt something weird. It started to become unsettling. He then heard ringing in his ears as he covered them. "Is something wrong Mikey?" Leo asked in concern for his younger brother.

"Mikey? Hellooo? Earth to Mikey? Mikey!" The small turtle finally found himself back to reality. He realized he was also crying as well. His older brother hugged him in relief he was alright. "You scared me." He hugged his brother tighter in concern and in relief.

The mutant rat finally decided it was time to finally let the turtles go out on their own. He walked to where they were. "My sons, I have decided that it is time to let you go explore the outside once again." He smiled. "Really?!" Mikey and Leo said excitedly. "Why yes, as long as you're careful and don't get captured by human kind." The turtles looked at eachother and back at their sensei.

"Thank You so much Sensei!" They said excitedly. "Now, go outside. Make sure you stay hidden from the humans that are out there. They might take you away." The turtles all looked at eachother and back at their Sensei. "Thankyou Sensei!" They all ran and grabbed their weapons and climbed up the ladder to the surface. Donnie Inhaled the fresh air and breathed.

"I can't believe we're finally allowed up here!" Mikey said with excitement. "Just remember what dad said ok? He told us not to talk to the other people around here." Leo replied. Mikey nodded. They all were jumping from building to building. Mikey had a strange feeling for some reason. Something was off.

A few moments later someone appeared in front of them. "Well well well, if it isn't the son of Zeus and Hera." He smirked. "Hey! Who the shell are you and what do you mean?!?" Leo yelled. "How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Typhoeus. An old enemy of your father." Mikey's eyes widened. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" He yelled.

"Well young one, your father isn't the rat that you live with. In Fact he isn't even here." He laughed a little. Typhoeus grabbed the young turtle. "Hey! Let go of Mikey!" Raphael shouted. "Hmm how about no?" That made Typhoeus smile even more. "What if I told you mutants the truth?" He looked at the small turtle. "What truth?" Mikey was confused. "The truth about what really happened to your parents." Typhoeus laughed.