Godly Revelations

Mikey and his brothers were escorted into the palace. Which was where his father was. He noticed there were guards around. They looked at him. "Welcome, guest of honor and his family." Greeting him with a bow. Mikey then continued to walk towards his fathers throne.

Athena looked at Zeus. "Zues, your son has arrived just like you asked." He smiled gently as he looked over at them. "Thank you, Athena. For bringing my son home." She nodded. Mikey stood in front of his father. "My son, it is nice to see you once again." Mikey didn't know how to respond.

Mikey's eyes widened with curiosity. "Thankyou for inviting me and my brothers to the celebration." Mikey managed to get out.

"My son, you have grown a lot since I last saw you. I am proud of what you have become. A warrior who would protect his family and the city of New York. I have seen you improve your fighting skills." Mikey's eyes sparkled with mixed feelings.

"Would you like to live here with your brothers, or stay in the mortal realm? Or you could do both." Mikey did want to stay here but also stay at his home. "I'll do both, if that's alright with you guys." He looked over at his brothers.

"That's fine with us Mikey, it's your decision. At Least we still get to see you." Donnie smiled. Mikey hugged him and he hugged back.

"There are food and drinks outside if you would like some." Zeus smiled and pointed outside. Mikey walked outside while his brothers followed him.