Trails Of Power

"Alright guys, let's show them the power of the Turtles. Remember, we're not just brothers, we're gods." Leo looked at his brothers. "It's time to let loose and remember, no holding back!" Raphael yelled.

They walked into the temple. Donnie noticed something that looked like some sort of puzzle. "This puzzle is intricate, but I've got a handle on it. Just watch and learn idiots." Donnie started working on it. "Hey! We're not idiots!" Mikey yelled.

"Heyy if anyone can crack this, Donnies the guy." Leo replied. "Thanks Leo." Donnie smiled and then continued working on it. Donnie finally solved the puzzle and the door opened. They went through the door and found a piece of history.

The Corruption Of Evil

"The war has gotten bad. We need to have a safe place to hide the crystal! They're after it!" Athena yelled. "We have a place for it to hide. We will hide it in a chamber miles away from here. Hades and Typhoeus are after it. If they find it, they could put the world to an end. Including the universe." Zeus warned.

"Someone has entered the castle! We must hide it now! Bring it to the Pious Temple!" Athena yelled. Hera grabbed the crystal and ran towards the direction of the temple. She put it in a lock. And casted a spell so only Zeus's son could open it.
She ran back.

"I have hidden the crystal, they shall never find it or the key." Zeus nodded. "Thank you, Love. We must do everything we can to keep the kingdom from falling." Hera smiled. "It's not over yet." Hades ran towards their newborn. Ready to take him for their plan.

"Noo!" Hera blocked the attack and had gotten stabbed. "Hera!" Zeus yelled. "I-I love you Zeus. Please keep him s-safe." Zeus looked at her. "We must send him to safety, do you think you're able to live until then?" Zeus asked.

"I think s-so." She looked up at Zeus. They surrounded their son along with Athena and nodded. The hologram then faded away.
Back to present:

"So the reason they started it was because Mikey was some sort of key to their plan?" Leo asked. "That's what it looks like." Donnie responded. As the holographic projection faded, the brothers stood in a moment of solemn reflection.

The weight of their newfound knowledge hung heavily in the air.  Raphael clenched his fists, his jaw set in determination. "Well, they messed with the wrong family. We're not letting them get away with this." Donatello nodded, his analytical mind already racing.

"Exactly. We need to find a way to stop them and protect the crystal. But first, we have to understand our own powers."
Leonardo's gaze shifted to his younger brother.

"Mikey, you're at the center of this. It's time we help you unlock your full potential." Mikey, though overwhelmed by the revelations, met their gazes with resolve. "I'm in. Let's do this together."

Apollo, who had been observing quietly, stepped forward. "You've all shown incredible strength and unity today. That's exactly what you'll need in the trials ahead."

Raph looked over at him. "Were you stalking us?" He asked. "No, just observing. Don't worry. But now you know what started the war. We must defeat Hades and Typhoeus. Once and for all."