Zeuse's Son Reborn

Time Skip:

Splinter was walking back to the sewers while he found a young mutant turtle, who had orange markings on his shell. He looked at his other young mutant children who still couldn't speak but only made chirping sounds.

"What is a young mutant turtle like you doing out here all alone?" The mutant humanoid rat looked down at the mutant who was shivering cold on the concrete. "We must take him with us to our home, my sons."

He picked up the small mutant and opened the sewer lid. "You all can go first. I will be right behind you." The small mutants climbed down the latter into their home. The rat followed them inside and closed the lid above him.

The mutant with the red markings on his eyes looked at his new brother. He smiled. He was excited to see that they were going to have a new brother in the Hamato family. The humanoid rat sat down on the couch while holding his new son.

"Hmm now what should I name you." He thought for a few moments. "I will name you Michelangelo. After the artist and poet of the High Renaissance. You will make a wonderful warrior someday." He patted his head.

The other mutant with the red markings on his eyes tried to speak. "M-M" he tried his best to get something to come out. "What is it, my son?" Splinter asked. "M-Mikey!" The mutant happily said. Splinter was proud that his son was finally able to speak.

He hugged his son. He had never felt so proud as he did in his life. He was thankful that he had taken in the mutants. The mutant with orange markings woke up from his slumber and had opened up his eyes. "You're finally awake Michelangelo." He said proudly. The turtle only gave him a confused look in return.

"Are you all hungry?" He asked his sons. They all nodded. "Why don't I order us some pizza then?" He grabbed the phone and ordered the pizza. "Stay here my sons, do not fret. I will be back soon." Splinter walked over to the ladder and climbed up it.

10 Minutes had passed and Leo pushed Donnie to the ground. He started to cry. Mikey was watching them, observing their movement. Raph tried to stop them from fighting and Mikey ran over as well to help.

They kept fighting which had upset the young turtle. Mikey started to cry. His god-like powers finally made its appearance and had shocked everyone but Raph with pain. They were crying and screaming.

Splinter had come back home with their food. He entered the living room and saw his sons crying. "What happened here?!" Leo pointed towards his younger mutant brother, Mikey. Lightning was surrounding him and then disappeared. "What the- " he had surprised the humanoid rat.

"My sons, please do not fight. It isn't good for your brotherly relationship. And you scared your younger brother." He looked at them. "Now let's eat for the first time as a family." The rat placed the pizza down on the table and opened the box. Everyone grabbed a slice and started eating.