Welcome Home Mikey: The Reunion Of Gods

It's been a few days since Mikey has gotten the invitation. Mikey finally decided to open it. But when he opened it a hologram showed.

"I'm assuming you've opened the letter" Mikey was shocked seeing the hologram. "If you have, this is an invite to the grand ball. Or as you call it, a party or celebration. This celebration is about the son, as in you being born 15 years ago. We would like to take this time to appreciate everything Zeus and Hera have done for us. In case you are wondering, your father is still alive and is excited to see you once again at the ball. The party is tomorrow. Knowing you have probably opened this a few days later I do mean tomorrow. Your family you have now is invited as long as they dont disturb or harm anyone during this party. Thankyou for your time." The hologram disappeared.

Mikey ran towards his father and told him about the celebration. "And we are all invited hmm?" He asked. "Well you should go tell your brothers about it." He smiled. Mikey went to go tell his brothers. "Guys! We just got invited to a party!" They all looked at him.

"We did?? What kind of party?" Donnie asked. "Well, apparently it's a celebration for all gods to reunite after the war 15 years ago." Donnie was surprised. "How did we get invited to a party with gods when we're not even gods?" He asked.

"Well, considering I just found out my father is Zeus, the god of the sky. I guess that makes me part god." Raph's face was shocked. His Baby brother was part god.

"Well then, let's get ready shall we?" Donnie said smiling. They all put on the fanciest suits they could find since they didn't know what else to wear. Mikey wore an orange colored one, Leo wore blue, raph wore red, and Donnie wore purple. They all left to go to the ball.

They finally made it after a few hours. Athena walked over to where they were. "Welcome back home, Son of Zeus and Hera." There were alot of Greek gods. Mikey looked over to his right and saw Poseidon, and a few others talking to each other.

"How would you like to meet your father once again?" Athena asked. "That'd be nice." Mikey smiled in return. "We get to meet your actual father?!?" His brothers yelled. "Seems like it." They all looked at each other and then back at Athena. "Let's go meet your father then dear brother." Donnie put his hand on top of his younger brothers head.