Chapter 10

Arven pov

I was watching Juliana from behind a tree and she was video chatting with some people on her phone.

I know I'm being a stalker right now, but I was desperate to ask for Juliana's help, I've been hearing rumors from school that she was really strong and how she was escorted by the annoying student council girl, so she was perfect to help me.

"Uh...Juliana"

"What's wrong Hop?"

"I think there's someone watching you from that tree behind you"

I jumped and saw Juliana looking at me in shock.

"Uh oh" I started sweating like crazy, I hope I didn't freak her out.

~~~~

Juliana pov

What was Arven doing here? And why is he watching me talk to my friends?

"Hey guys, I'll call you all back tomorrow, good luck with your gym challenge and Hop, tell Leon I said hello and and I thank him for Eevee" I smiled.

"Okay and thanks Juliana" Hop smiled back.

"Bye Juliana, I hope everything stays well for you at the academy" Gloria waved.

"Yeah, good luck" Victor waved as well.

"Thanks guys"

After I hung up, I turned to see Arven still standing behind the tree.

"Hi" I greeted while waving.

"Um...hey, sorry for interrupting your conversation with whoever was on the phone with you"

"No worries, but what are you doing?" I ask in curiosity.

"I...uhh...I was...wanting to talk to you" Arven says with his face turning red.

"Oh, well you wanna come have lunch with us, I have more leftovers of my curry and I have a extra peanut butter sandwich"

Then I saw a big smile grow on his face and he nodded, then took a seat in front of me and I handed him a bowl and the sandwich.

"So...again, I'm really sorry"

"No it's okay, but I have to ask, what were you doing?"

"Well...I...I was looking for you"

I was surprised.

"For...me?"

"Yeah, I normally don't go to classes, but I came to school just to talk to you, our new celebrity"

"Me a celebrity, I don't think so" I chuckled nervously.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but, your name is Juliana right?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"I'm glad that I got your name memorized" Arven grinned.

"So uh...what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask in curiosity.

"Well...I know this is sudden but, I need your help with something"

I was more surprised, I wonder what it is?

"Um...help you with what?*

"With making my dream a reality"

I wonder what his dream is?

"Um...can you tell me a bit about your dream?"

"Caught your interest have I, you want to hear all about my dream right?" Arven grinned even more.