Chapter 27

Juliana pov

After I went inside the gym, I walked over to the women behind the desk.

"Hello again, I see you completed the esp exercise Juliana"

"Yep, and it was pretty fun"

"i'm happy to hear that, and that means you've passed the gym test congratulations"

"Thank you"

"Now it's time for you to challenge the gym leader, follow me to the battle court"

She led me to where the battle was gonna take place and I saw a women who I assumed was Tulip talking on her phone. She even walked passed me and took her place.

"Alright thanks, I'll call you back later, bye" she hung up and turned to me and smiled.

"Hello I'm Tulip, the gym leader here"

"Hi, my name is Juliana, it's nice to meet you" I smiled back.

"I also should tell you that being a makeup artist is my main line of work, I even heard praises from Dendra, she said you totally slayed out there"

"Really, she said that?" I ask in surprise.

"She sure did, and I must say you sure are a cute challenger Juliana" Tulip comment with a huge smile.

"Oh uh...thanks, that's...uh very kind of you to say" I chuckled nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"And I'm sure esp exercise made you more beautiful, doesn't that make you happy?"

"Well...yes"

"That's good, and also keep your pokemon beautiful and clean as well"

"I'll do that" I nodded.

"Appearance is equally important for both people and pokemon, and did you know that makeup is like magic"

"Magic?" I questioned.

"Yep, anyone can use it to charge their appearance, allow me to put my skills to use to make your cute little pokemon even more beautiful"

Tulip took out a pokeball and called out her first pokemon and it was one that reminded me of Girafarig, but it wasn't.

"Rotom, what pokemon is that?"

"Farigiral, the long neck pokemon, a normal and psychic type, now that the brain waves from the head and tail are synced up, the psychic power of this pokemon is ten times stronger then Girafarig's"

"Alright, Floragato let's go"

"Meow"

"Farigiral, tackle attack"

Farigiral began running towards Floragato.

"Floragato, dodge it"

She jumped into the air.