Chapter 107

Juliana pov

"Can we speak to you Sada?"

She looked surprised at first but nodded.

"Of course, but we should talk in private, follow me"

"If you don't mind, Arven wants me to stay by his side"

"That's fine, let's go" she then led us out of the conversation area.

~~~~

Narrator pov

"Are they gonna be okay?" Leon wondered in concern.

"I'm sure they'll be fine" Wicke assured.

"I'm still surprised that Arven's mom has been here all this time" says Penny.

"Hey Wicke, how come Sada never mentioned about her life in Paldea?" Lillie questioned.

"Well...this is the reason"

~~~~

Juliana pov

She led us to her room and after she closed the door, me and Arven sat down on some chairs while she sat on the bed.

I noticed Arven's hand was shaking a little, he's probably nervous, I held it in mine and it stopped shaking.

"Thanks cutie"

I just smiled at him.

"Arven"

We both glanced at Sada and she looked really proud.

"You've gotten so big"

"Mom...I have a lot of questions for you"

"I'll answer any of them"

"My biggest question I have for you is...why did you leave me and dad?" he asks nervously.

She took a deep breath and let it out.

"Well...I'm sure your aware about Turo being obsessed with his work"

"Yeah" he nodded.

"Well...that was the reason, back then I was younger then I am now, I didn't know what I was thinking, all I could think of was leave him and never face him again"

But...why did you leave me, do you not love me?" Arven questioned in a sad tone.

"Arven, of course I love you, but...when I had you, I was really young, I only thought about my needs back then, from where Turo didn't give me any of his attention, I felt nothing but hurt"

"But then...why did you marry him if he never gave you attention?" he asks in confusion.

"Well, here's how it all began"

~~~~

Narrator pov

*Flashback*

Sada was talking to her friends in the hallways in Uva Academy.

"No way that happened" a girl with brown hair gasped.

"I'm serious and man did the couple get in huge trouble" says the black hair girl.

"How in the world did they think of having sex in the bathroom was a good idea when it's not, especially since all the teachers here are really smart, especially the director"

"Who knows Sada, people can be stupid sometimes, you wonder why I say I hate people" the girl with brown hair says.

"Understandable" the black head girl nodded.

After they got to Sada's dorm room, to their surprise, there was a bouquet of roses along with a heart shape box that had chocolate in it.

"Huh, what's all this?" Sada gasped.