Chapter 46

Juliana pov

Before I could leave, I was stopped by a fimiliar voice, I turned to see Hassel and a unknown women standing next to him.

"Well, hello Juliana"

"Oh, Mr Hassel, what a surprise"

"Yes this is a surprise, you seem like you're doing well on your gym circuit"

"Yes sir, I just won my sixth gym badge"

"How wonderful" Mr Hassel smiled.

"What's this now, is this the girl I've been hearing so much about?" the women asks while looking at me.

"Yes it is" Mr Hassel nodded.

"Hey kiddo, I heard you're like way too good at battling am I right?"

The women just chuckled.

"You can't fool me that easily, no need to play humble you hear?" the women smirked.

"Okay, but who are you?" I ask in curiosity.

"This young lady would be Rika" Mr Hassel introduced.

"Yep, that's me, Rika here, at your service" Rika held out her hand and I took it and we shook hands, she seemed super friendly.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Juliana"

"Oh I know, and hey I know you think I'm pretty, but no need to get intimidated or anything" Rika joked then started laughing.

I felt a sweat drop appear on the side of my face.

"She is a little...farcical, shall we say, but like myself, she is a member of the elite four"

My eyes widen, so she's one of the elite fours as well, I wonder who the other two are?

"What, I wasn't trying to be funny" Rika pouted.

She looked at me again and seemed like she was focusing, I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Let me tell you something kiddo, you look fun and very interesting only in a glance" Rika comment.

"Oh uh, thanks so much for the compliment, it's very kind of you" I smiled shyly.

"Naturally, she is one of our academy's esteemed students" Mr Hassel comment.

"But the battles you'll have at these gyms really ratchet up the farther you go" Rika explained.

"Indeed, your average trainer abandons the challenge at roughly this very point" Hassel explained.

"But not you right kiddo?" Rika asks in excitement.

"That's right" I nodded.

"Good to hear, see you when you hit the champions assessment, you show the gyms what you've got"

"I will"

"Well, see ya" then Rika walked out of the lobby.

"Best of luck to you Juliana"

Then Mr Hassel heads out as well.

After that, I headed out and my next destination is the team star base in north province area three to battle the fairy type team star base, when I pulled up the map to the location I seen that it was quite far so I called for a flying taxi and after it arrived, it started to take me to north province area three.

~~~~

Narrator pov

It took a while for the flying taxi to arrive to north province area three and when it did, Juliana thanked the driver and made her way down the path.