Chapter 15

Juliana pov

It took a while to get to Cortondo, sure I had Miraidon, but I need my exercise so that's why I didn't ride on it, my plan is only ride it if I need to get up on a cliff or something.

Finally, I made it to Cortondo and I was amazed by the sight.

"Wow, Cortondo is amazing I gotta take some pictures to show my friends"

I took a bunch of pictures and made sure their all sent to my friends. Then looked up the picture of the gym that Nemona sent me before we went our separate ways, it didn't take long to find it.

"Wow, I can't wait to battle the gym leader" I thought in excitement.

But then something popped in my head, in Galar to battle the gym leaders, challengers have to pass the gym challenges, but I wonder what gym leaders do here in Paldea?

"Only one way to find out"

Before I could go in, suddenly I felt my backpack shake.

"Huh?"

I took off my backpack and opened it, to my surprise it was the egg.

"Oh, it's hatching"

Eevee, Sprigatito, and Fidough came out of their pokeballs and had exciting expressions on all there faces.

The egg shook and shook until finally we heard it cracking and it hatched, to my surprise it was a...Fuecoco, but a shiny one.

"Croc" Fuecoco yawned and opened it's eyes then looked at us in curiosity

"Hello little one, I'm Juliana and these are my friends Eevee, Sprigatito, and Fidough, I'll introduce you to Miraidon later when we're not in public"

"Croc croc" Fuecoco smiled and to my surprise, it jumped on my lap and nuzzled it's nose on mine which made me giggle.

"You're so cute, Rotom what gender is this Fuecoco?"

It started scanning and it didn't take long until the scanning was complete.

"This Fuecoco is a male"

"How adorable, you're a boy"

He let out a happy squeal.

"Okay team, let's head to the gym and win our first badge, you all ready?"

Everyone nodded.

After returning Eevee, Sprigatito, and Fidough to their pokeballs, I got an empty one out of my backpack and Fuecoco tapped on it and went inside it.

After putting my backpack on, I headed inside the gym. The person behind the desk explained that I have to do a gym test in order to battle Katy, so I had to do this test called the olive roll challenge, after getting the
explanation about it and where to go, I made my way to the location the test was taking place.