Chapter 80

Narrator pov

The next day, Juliana was going to her biology class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

After I was ready, I locked my door and was on my way to Mr Jacq's class.

On the way there, I saw Nemona, Arven, and Penny talking and I went over to join them.

"Hey you guys"

They looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Juliana, you heading to Mr Jacq's class?" Nemona asks.

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"Because I'm on my way there too" she grinned.

"So am I" says Penny.

"I am too" Arven grinned.

A big smile grew on my face.

"Awesome, I'm happy to have all my friends in the same class with me"

"Me too, now let's go" Nemona grinned.

We all walked together to Mr Jacq's class while talking.

After we arrived, we took our seats and waited for Mr Jacq to arrive.

"I wonder what we'll be learning today?" I wondered.

"Hopefully something interesting" says Penny.

"I know right" Nemona nodded.

"It feels weird to be in class since I barely came to them, but I need to catch up so I can graduate with you guys"

"Don't worry Arven, you will, don't give up" I encouraged.

"Thanks Juliana" he smiled softly at me and that caused my cheeks to turn red.

"Hello everyone, please take your seats, it's time for class to begin"

We turned to see that Mr Jacq had arrived.

After everyone took a seat, Mr Jacq stood in front of the board.

"I hope everyone's ready to learn some new things today"

Lots of classmates mostly said yes and a few just moaned.

"I hope you learned a lot from our last class, now you all know that walking with your pokemon helps others around see how unique and cute they all are, I'd also highly recommend picnics for when you want to spend some quality time together with the pokemon you are carrying"

"He's not wrong about picnics being the best way to spend time with pokemon" Arven whispered to us and that made us all nod in agreement.

"And the reason I say that is because you can get them all around the table to make sandwiches and play, it's a lot of fun" Mr Jacq exclaimed happily.

"Now if you want to learn more about making food, Mr Saguaro's class is the best place to go"

"And Arven too" I joked quietly and that made Nemona and Penny giggle, Arven's face turned red but a smile grew on his face.

"Now sometimes, while you're enjoying a picnic with your pokemon, you may find something very very important in the basket next to your table, this very important something is what pokemon are born from, let's all say it together"

"Eggs!" everyone shouted.

"That's right class, the very important something I'm talking about is...a pokemon egg"

I was amazed by this.

"It's not very clear where these eggs come from, but they're probably placed in the basket rather stealthily by the pokemon at the picnic, walking around with an egg will help warm it and allows it to hatch, now eggs won't warm up by sitting in boxes, you need to have them in your party, and here's one more super important thing I'd like you to remember about eggs"

What was it?

"Pokemon entrust us with their eggs because they believe in us, so I would be happy to see you all being responsible parents for your little pokemon eggs"

Then the school bell rang.

"Whoops, my most important point came right as the bell rang, I'll see you all next time" Mr Jacq waved and everyone got ready to leave.

"So what class do you have next Juliana?" Penny asks in curiosity.

"I have math next"

"I do too" Penny smiled.

"Aw, I have science next" Nemona pouted.

"And I have history" Arven says in a bummed tone.

"That's too bad, but oh well"

After saying goodbye to Nemona and Arven, me and Penny headed to Ms Tyme's class together.

After arriving, we managed to find seats where we could sit together.

"Hello everyone, let's have a fun class today"

We saw that Ms Tyme had arrived and everyone had went silent.

"Tell me, do you all enjoy shopping?"

I was surprised by her question, why would she ask that?

"Buying tasty bread or choosing new clothes, even just window shopping is so much fun" Ms Tyme smiled big.

"I wonder why she's talking about shopping?" I ask Penny quietly.

"Who knows"

"In today's class, I'd like to use shopping which is one of my favorite hobbies to teach you all about math"

"Now I understand why"

"Me too"

"I'm sure everyone here has visited a poke mart at least once, they sell all sorts of pokemon items, pokeballs are one of the many useful items you can find there, they also cost two hundred dollars each"

"I wish they weren't that high"

"I know right" I nodded in agreement.

"Now then, I'd like you all to do some thinking with me here, now one pokeball is two hundred dollars, if you had two thousand dollars and bought as many pokeballs as you could afford, how many would you receive?"

I took out my calculator and put in the numbers and saw what answer was so I raised my hand.

"Yes Juliana?"

"Would it be eleven?"

"That's correct, well done Juliana" Ms Tyme says proudly.

"Nice Juliana" Penny grinned.

"Thanks"

"With two thousand dollars, you can afford to purchase a maximum of ten pokeballs, however if you purchase ten or more of any other type of pokeballs, you will receive one premier ball, a special white ball as a bonus so the correct answer is in fact eleven"

"Now I see why, I was confused about it at first but now I see why it's eleven"

"Yeah"

"It sure is nice to get a little bonus like that on a shopping trip, isn't it?" Ms Tyme asks happily.

"I'm surprised that she's into shopping"

"Same, but hey teachers have outside lives like we do" I reminded.

"True"

Then the bell rang and that made Ms Tyme jump.

"Oh my, is that the bell, I suppose that's all for now what a shame, I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the next class, I hope you're looking forward to it too"

After that, me and Penny got all our stuff and headed out.