Chapter 25

Narrator pov

It was quite a long walk, and right now Juliana and her team stopped to have lunch, but since the lost Eevee was just a baby, she needed milk so lucky Juliana bought some and here's what there up to.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Okay gang, let's look around for some firewood, that way I can warm up some milk for baby here"

Everyone nodded and went to find some, it took a while until they found enough firewood to make a fire.

"Good work everyone, now Fuecoco, use ember but do it real carefully"

"Croc" Fuecoco nodded then blew out a little flame and made the wood start burning.

I kept a close eye on the milk to make sure it wasn't to hot and after that, I got a bowl out and poured some warm milk in it and sat in front of the baby Eevee

"Here you go little girl, I hope you like it"

She began to drink it and I can tell that she loved it and I began to cook up some sweet coconut curry for me and my team.

After a while of cooking, I filled up a bowl for everyone and made a plate for myself and began to eat.

"Do you like the milk so far little one?"

"Vee" the baby Eevee nodded, then she frowned.

"Vee?" Eevee says in concern.

"Vee" the baby Eevee says sadly with her eyes filled up with tears.

"You really miss your family don't you?"

"Vee" the baby Eevee nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll be in Alfornada real soon and before you know it, you will be reunited with your family, I promise" I say in a soft tone while smiling.

"Vee" the baby Eevee smiled a little.

After a while, we all finished eating and I cleaned the dishes and returned everyone back to their pokeballs, except for Eevee because the baby Eevee feels comfortable with her around, I think the two of them have became friends, which was so cute.