Chapter 81

Juliana pov

"Man, I'm so hungry" Penny groaned while rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah I am too, how about we have a picnic" I suggested with a grin.

"Great idea, you gonna make some of your delicious curry?"

"Yep, we can invite Nemona and Arven too, I'm sure their probably hungry"

"Good idea"

"I'll text them"

I took out my phone and text them to meet us and after sending the message, me and Penny we're on our way to meet up with them.

~~~~

Arven pov

Me and Nemona were waiting for Juliana and Penny to arrive.

"Hey Arven, you've been doing okay?"

"You mean about all the drama of finding out about my dad?"

"Yeah"

"I've been doing okay, not gonna lie I wish he was here, but oh well"

"Well, you're not alone because you got me and the others to be here for you"

A smile grew on my face.

"Thanks"

"Nemona Arven!"

We saw that Juliana and Penny had arrived, I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw Juliana, she looks so pretty, I wanted to tell her my feelings but I needed to wait when the right moment comes.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Hey you guys, ready to go have a picnic?"

"You bet, it's such a beautiful day for one" Nemona smiled.

"I agree, now let's go find a perfect place for our picnic, come on" says Arven.

"Right" we all nodded.

~~~~

Narrator pov

When the gang found a spot to have lunch, Juliana began cooking the curry, Arven was making sandwiches for them as well and both Nemona and Penny we're getting all their pokemon's bowls filled up with pokemon food.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Mmm, that sure smells good" Nemona licked her lips.

"Yeah, I bet the people in Mesagoza can smell it and are trying to find where the smell is coming from" Penny joked.

"I hope not because I'm not sharing with strangers, just my friends" I joked.

That made my friends laugh.

"Alright, it's finish"

"And I'm done making the sandwiches"

"Alright team, time to eat"

"Esp"

"Meow"

"Ruff"

"Croc"

"Rar"

"Quack"

"Grr"

The others called out their pokemon and they all started to munch on their food.

"You all must've been hungry" I chuckled.

We began eating as well.

"Man, your pasta curry is still amazing Juliana" Arven comment while patting me on the back.