Chapter Twenty Two- Epilogue

Weeks later, Xavier finally felt like the war was over.

It was interesting how the conflict ending didn't mark the end of the adventure. Far from it, in fact.

Kingston was dissolved as a nation. Prince Akira willingly gave up his status, stating he wanted to explore the world free from the empire.

Clamerates, Caros, Centrixia, and Heau all agreed to split the island of Kingston during its reconstruction. Eventually, a new nation would be organized by the people. That was the plan, at least.

The Scalliers fully evacuated the Froshart Archipelago after the assault on Kingston obliterated their only ally. Whatever would happen on the mainland, the Scalliers were out of the group's hair.

The pirate stood aboard the Glacialine, gazing out at the Azure Cove. The land he had called home for so long would now oversee an entirely new era of piracy. One without the limitations that once held them back.

At the same time, that disorganization would bring its own host of problems. A vacuum of power this large would need to be filled.

Xavier's pirate crew had been propelled into superstardom. The man was hardly even a pirate anymore, as the nations were all contracting him to organize supplies and run jobs for them.

The pirate would prioritize tending to Centrixia and helping them rebuild first and foremost. It was the least he could do to carry out his parents' dream.

Xavier also wanted to see to it that Kingston was able to establish a new nation. One that actually represented the will of the people, just like Rose had dreamed of. The girl was going to have a statue built for her in Kingsmier. It was a nice gesture.

However, there was nothing more surreal than visiting her grave. Set in the Kingston royal graveyard, with all the other Focheros who had died. Seeing her name there, on this island surrounded by all others. It was an insult to what she believed in, but now it could be corrected.

Atlas was planning to take a very hands-on approach to being a Guardian. They explicitly informed people about the world they came from. The world that led to the creation of this one.

Jacob pledged to lead the new Caros nation alongside the Guardian. With every nation now ground down into nothing, Caros could emerge as the leader of the archipelago for the first time ever.

Jacob and Atlas moved in together on Caros, working to organize a better archipelago for the future. Caros would be a difficult nation to rebuild, with so much lost. But many Carosites returned once word of their home resurfacing reached them.

Clamerates's edges had been sanded off despite being able to become a nation once again. Without their leadership, the island would be far less of an empire. That was for the better, though. The last thing the archipelago needed was ambitious empires.

Luna found herself bringing those displaced by all of the war to Solanja, starting a small settlement on the once great island. She and Maya hoped to finally have a place to call their home, a place they could work together to cultivate.

Arvirdi returned to Marok in poor health, though with time he was able to recover from the injuries he had sustained. The man decided fighting was not for him, though it didn't need to be. Arvirdi wanted to change Marok further, end their neutrality, and help the nation find its roots as one investigated in the stories of the archipelago.

With two Guardians and a restored Solanja, now was the best time to finally begin to understand the world again. Kingston held with it numerous secrets and beds of knowledge that were now available for the people to access.