Chapter 4: Finally Cracked

It was the next day. Cat Noir knew His Lady was really hiding something from him and never decided to talk to him about anything other than lying and distancing. She's just like his father that never spoke to him about anything other than giving him either emotional or physical abuse.

He then spotted an akumatized basketball player using his basketball as a weapon. Victims touched by the object would appear. He wanted to be the top basketball player. The feline saw Ladybug and the team arriving. However, Cat Noir was not going to let them save the day this time.

Before Purple Tigress could the akumatized ball, Cat Noir zipped in to grab it. He then punctured it with his bare claws, deflating the ball, and the akuma came out. Cat Noir then growled at the team.

"Cat Noir?!" Purple Tigress gasped.

"So," he said, ignoring her, "once again, it's teamwork without me!"

He began to approach them. Purple Tigress asked about the "new attitude".

"Isn't it obvious?" he replied menacingly, "Since I've been left out, I've *dismembered* my partnership with your leader!"

"For gosh's sake!" said Ladybug, purifying the akuma, "Cat Noir, you're being selfish and a total jerk!"

"I'm not the one being selfish! You've kept secrets from me, distanced away from me with the team!"

The cat-themed hero in the leather getup crossed his arms.

"You think this is about you?!" yelled Ladybug.

"We're supposed to be partners! And we have been ever since this started, and this is the 'thanks' I get?!" Cat Noir shouted, "You haven't called on me these last few weeks!"

The cat-themed hero began to approach her.

"Who was there for you?" he demanded, "Who was there to save your life countless times? Who always broke the akumatized object for you? Who sacrificed close to everything for you?"

"You did." replied Ladybug replied fearfully.

"Exactly! You need me on the team. There are a lot of consequences."

"You think you know consequences?!"

"Yes, I do!"

He then ranted that all Ladybug would think about is whether Hawk Moth would show up. It's been months since he showed his face.

"I tried so hard for you to simmer down but you constantly went overboard!" he shouted, "My Lady, this isn't Paris anymore! Hawk Moth preys on negative emotions and I've seen you get irresponsible! Remember Anti-Bug, Prime Queen, Santa Claws, Miracle Queen, Gladiator? You care about no one but yourself!"

Cat Noir was getting really ticked off at Ladybug for not being responsible for how people feel and Hawk Moth always preyed on negative emotions.

Ladybug was taken back by his rant about all the times she clearly messed up so badly.

"Yes, I do remember." she said/

"Truth be told, you're not worth it!" Cat Noir went on, "Take your little 'team' and go! I've realized my feelings for you were in vain!"

He then finally gripped the nerve to suddenly shove Ladybug down.

"How dare you!" she shouted back.