Chapter 6: School Issues

It was just another day at school. Marinette has been nervous about Cat Blanc, but now even more so when it comes to Adrien.

He hasn't been seen for quite some time, not even Nino knew. Ever since her encounter with Cat Blanc, Marinette (as Ladybug of course) gave everyone their Miraculouses. However, unlike usual, they're to keep them full-time in case they ever run into Cat Blanc. Everyone's been told to be on the buddy system, for Ladybug knew from new and secret previous experience: Don't mess with the white cat.

Heck, even Chloe was given back her Miraculous. Even after all she's done, Marinette will need all the help that she could get.

As for Adrien Agreste, at least most of their worries came to an end once they saw the Model walk out of the limo that drove by. Before they could cheer for his return, they took in his new look.

"Oh...my...GOOSHH!" shouted the girls.

"Dude..." Nino gasped.

"Amazing...?" said Luka, looking equally as surprised.

Adrien almost looked entirely different. His hair was almost silvery white instead of the usual golden yellow. His emerald green eyes have shifted to something more of a diamond-blue-like color. His skin looked slightly paler than before.

The Model kept his usual clothes, however, the gold yellow, light green, and pale purple lines on his black shirt turned into three different shades of light blue. His new look was so amazing that Marinette's nose began to bleed from the crazy blush.

But then something about the new look on him made him look similar to...Cat Blanc? Is this him? Had Marinette been rejecting the love of her life all this time? Or are there now two Chats out there, one black as space in the night sky and the other as white as the clouds of daylight?

Her theory was proved wrong once everyone began to ask questions.

"What's with the new look, man?" asked Nino, walking around the Model.

"Eh, I just wanted to try on some new things." replied Adrien.

"So you dyed your hair?" asked Luka.

"Yup. Glistening silver."

"Rock on, pal."

"How do you explain the eyes though?" asked Alya.

"Eye contacts. My old man's making me try them out." answered Adrien.

"Does he allow you to take them off?" asked Rose.

"Don't know. But you know. I kind of like them. I think I'll hold onto them for a while."

Marinette then sighed mentally in relief. Adrien looked and even sounded confident. Also, she could've sworn that Adrien had mentioned something about that a while ago. So therefore, the evidence was right there.

Adrien then looked over to her. He then gave her a smile. Marinette smiled back.

"You look nice, Mari." he said.

"Th-Thank you, Adrien." stuttered Marinette, "I'm just your normal average-everyday friend."

"And I was an idiot to think that."

He then walked over to Marinette and hugged her tightly. Marinette's blush got darker. What did he mean that he was an idiot?

...

Well, lunch was finally here. And Adrien sat right in front of Marinette. He smiled at her dreamily like she would. The two (or Marinette mostly) didn't notice everyone just slowly scooting away.