2

Miranda looked at the GPS and she drove across town. She noticed that their house seemed to be close to Mercy West.

When she arrived she took in the navy blue home. "Dam this is nice,"

She was ready to buy a house herself and now that she was a first-year attending and Tucker started back working, they could start looking at real estate.

Seattle was similar to San Francisco in the sense that the homes were so close together and the style. She liked that this house had space and a yard.

Miranda followed the instructions and got the key out of the mailbox. She opened the door and walked inside.

Looking around Miranda admired everything. It was nice. She could tell that this family had a daughter or two.

She walked down the hall and opened the doors looking at the master bedroom and the little girl's room. She read the name Layla on the wall and she smiled. She always wanted a girl.

Miranda walked back outside and opened her trunk. She took her suitcase out and grabbed her duffle bag. Not realizing it was open she groaned when her bottle of perfume rolled under her car.

Bending over to retrieve it, she reached under the car.

Ben decided to take off the rest of the afternoon and help his new wife get settled in. She should have been home by now. He turned down his street and to his driveway. His eyes widened when he saw the woman bent over trying to get something.

He parked beside her and got out of the car walking over to her.

"I curse these short arms," she mumbled to herself.

Ben admired her body. He couldn't help himself it was right there in front of him. He would have to be blind and not a straight male for him not to look. The jeans she had on were amazing.

"It looks like you have short legs too," Ben commented with a chuckle.

Miranda jumped and then stood from her bend.

"Hi," she greeted sheepishly.

"Hey," Ben returned.

"I am Doctor Miranda Bailey,"

"I am Doctor Benjamin Warren." He introduced, extending his hand.

Miranda's eyes widened and she grabbed his hand, giving it a firm shake. The greeting being longer than necessary. "What were you trying to retrieve?" He asked looking behind.

"Oh, yeah, my perfume bottle rolled under there"

"Let me get that for you,"

She watched as Ben got down and laid flat against the ground. He scooted close grabbed the perfume bottle and backed up until he could stand.

"Here you are,"

"Thank you so much, Benjamin,"

Ben grabbed her suitcase and made his way into the house.

"I saw that you had a home gym instead of a guest room. Did you not realize I was coming orrrr?"

Ben chuckled as he walked to the master bedroom, setting her heavy bag down. "I figured you would stay in this room."

"But this is your bedroom." She remarked looking around.

"I know that,"

"Benjamin, are you suggesting that we sleep together?"

"No, I will sleep on the couch."

"For two months?" Miranda returned with her eyebrow raised. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home....so I will sleep out there."