Chapter 4: Life is a beach

I woke up to the sound of chopping and the aroma of garlic, the sun was caressing my face, I hadn't slept this well in a long time. I got up, brushed my teeth and walked in the hallway expecting to find Silas in my kitchen. Instead Salome was standing there chopping tomatoes, I scolded myself not already forgetting the division of time, nights were for Silas and days were for Salome.

She had a couple pots going on, it all smelled so heavenly, my mouth watered instinctively, she turned around to look at me with a soft smile. I didn't even bother asking her how she got in, I was bewitched by the fae.

She had made a frittata as well as some sweet filled croissants, mini quiches and a pot of coffee. This was truly the dream. I kissed her on the cheek, then sat down to eat whilst chatting gleefully. She had planned a whole day for us and I never felt more like a cared for woman then in that moment.

She had noticed that some of my kitchen bowls were thrifted and took me to a small little boutique that offered an array of gorgeous pieces. There I found a beautiful olive dish to put my snacks in as well as a floral crossbody bag. She, on the other hand, headead straight for the boots, which was starnge as it was relatively hot outside. It seemed like every piece she pulled out was more magnificent than the other. It seemed like she was looking for something specific though and having a hard time finding it. I offered to help as it would be faster if we both looked, but she declined softly and invited me to sit down and bask in the air conditionning the store offered.

After 20 minutes, she pulled out blue leather boots with dainty flowers etched on the heels, it definitely suited her fairy princess style.

The rest of the afternoon was spent strolling on the marina and eating various little tapas. This day felt so removed from my actual life, like I was on a mediteranean holiday, Il was also more relaxed than usual, she was getting holiday Reyna. I really liked this giggly and peaceful version of myself, I thought as my fingers entertwined with Salome's.

As we were heading up to her appartment, the elevator stopped and we heard a message over the speakers, telling us to sit tight as it seemed to have broke and they would come fix it immediately.

Salome offered to zap us out of there, security cameras be damned, but a naughty started forming in my mind as soon as we heard the announcement. I asked Salome if she mess with the cameras so they wouldn't show what we were doing and she nodded.

I went on my knees in front of her pulling her shorts down with me, removing them from around her ankles. I start kissing her thighs whilst caressing her butt. Slowly moving towards her entrance, in put my head between her thighs, opening them up enough for me to slide a finger inside her.

I slide it in and out of her slowly, breathing gently on her clit. She urges me for more, so I put in a second finger. "Oh Fuck, it's good" she whispers breathlessly.

We can hear clanking in the walls, so I decide to finger her faster. I thrust my fingers in and out of her more rapidly as she moans "That's it, like that, please keep fucking me".

I look up to see her looking flushed, I bite her thighs, enjoying watching the impact I have on her. She looks like a delicious mess "Come for me, baby, just come all over me" I say before l start licking her clit.

Her legs starts shaking and she comes just as the elevator starts moving up again. Salome scrambles to put on her shorts before the doors open. I put my fingers to my mouth to taste her juices just as the doors reveal Silas. His eyes are darker than usual, he looks mad, he ignores both of us as we walk out. His gaze lingers on the fingers in my mouth. I feel a pang of guilt and hurt.