Chapter 6 : Fuck it out or Talk it out

Blood was still dripping from my hair when I slammed Silas against the wall, if he didn't want to take charge, I would have to. My lips curled into a smile as I noticed his body react to me. At least, we could rule out the possibility of him avoiding me because he wasn't attracted to me.

I stared deeply into his eyes and whispered "I want to fuck or rather I want you to fuck me. We both know you want to. So i'll give you two choices: we fuck it out and then we talk it out or we can talk then make love".

He flipped us so he was the one pinning me, it happened so fast, I didn't even have time to react. He ran his fingers up and down my thighs causing me to shudder "You're still covered in the poor sod's blood and that's what you're thinking about ? I guess that's what i get for picking a freak" his voice was velvety. His eyes darkened as they zoomed in on a drop of blood that dripped on my neck, Il could see the desire to bite down on my flesh in his eyes.

I pulled him closer to me and brought my neck up to his mouth. I could feel him stiffening, in more ways than one. And then, he just swooped me off my feet, literally, and dashed. Before I could get out a single word, we were in front of my appartment building.

Whilst waiting for the elevator, he kissed me hard and I started fumbling with his buttoned shirt. We barely made it past my door before we started undressing each other. The kiss is heated, desesperate almost, like we had finally found each other after an eternity alone.

He cups my ass firmly and pulls me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel his hard dick against me, I want to have him in my mouth. But after such a long wait, taking it a little slow couldn't do us any harm.

He lays me on the bed gently, his head going down to my thighs as if to plant sensual kisses on them, instead he bites down hard, pleasure rushes through me as he satiastes his blood cravings. Who knew this could feel so good? I whimper, enticing him to bite down on my other thigh. I grab a fistful of his hair, keeping him in place to continue sucking my blood.

This makes me feel weirdly sexy, I want him to continue feeding off of me. But he stops and goes back up to kiss me, I lick my blood off his lips, the metallic taste makes the kiss hotter.

His hand goes around my throat "Your little power play earlier was cute, but let me show you what it is to have true power over someone" he whispers in my ear. His free hand finds my clit and starts massaging it. The faster he massages it, the tighter the grip on my neck is and the more helplessly I moan.

I grip his forearm hard, digging my nails into his skin as the orgasm takes over me, leaving me in a pool of beatitude.

I take a few breaths to calm myself down as he hugs me close to him. The switch between brute and gentle making my heart flutter.

I start kissing his face, focusing on his jaw, then going down to his neck and chest, trailing kisses till I reach his groin. I sink to my knees on the floor and grab his dick, slowly sliding my hand up and down his manhood.

I lean in and start sucking on his balls whilst my hand speeds up, I briefly make eye contact, before he throws his head back on to the bed, fully enjoying what I'm doing to him.

I switch up, now licking his cock up and down whilst my hand plays with his balls. "Put my cock in your mouth and suck me off, like the good girl I know you are" he says breathlessly.

I smirk and bring his tip up to my lips, before taking it in my mouth, I say "I prefer being a good slut rather than a good girl, for future reference". I start sucking him off whilst strocking him fast and then slow, slow and then fast. I swirl my tongue around his tip, whilst playing with his balls, i can feel his precum dripping in my mouth, the salty taste bringing me immense satisfaction, his moans ringing in my ears.

I try to take his whole length in my mouth, In want to choke on his dick, to feel it in the back of my throat. I manage it, but not as well as I hoped. "Face fuck me please" I plead. I feel his hand grab a fistful of my hair as he forces me down on his cock. I feel so utterly soaked as he fucks my mouth, his repeated assaults making me feel like the best slut. I love that he is in control. I rub his balls for a little extra stimulation as I choke on his dick. I can feel his orgasm coming "I'm gonna cum soon, little slut, all over your face, so I don't ever mistake you for a good girl, when you're such a needy slut".

He stops face fucking me and I suck him off, fondling his balls and strocking him all at the same time. I really want his cum and I really like working for it. I am goal oriented, I want that cum, no, I need it on my face. He pulls my head away from his cock and shoots ropes upon ropes of cum on my face. It's so thick and warm. I open my mouth wide, hoping some would accidently land there.

My hands rub some of the cum into my skin and bring the rest into my mouth. I swallow it and show him. "What a perfect whore you are, now clean my dick too" he says as he shoves his cock near my mouth. I happily oblige.

I'm in his arms, resting a bit before round 2 begins, when I know we'll have a phenomenal fuck.