Part 1- Beginning

That One Boy
My name is Luca, I live in an apartment, my cousin Alice lives in the apartment next to me, and I have a sister, and that Wonderful Boy I See in My Class Every Time I Go to School...

Yes, he is from my class, can you imagine, I like my own classmate!

His hair is jet black, his jaw muscles... His bright eyes, his fingers... His creation is truly a wonder

Me, Cousin and him we all hang out together, And before I forget, That Ass Boy I Like is Named Nick.

He's a total bully, he brags about everything he has, this stupid idiot is supposedly the smartest person in the world, he's a bit of a Narcissist

I Liked Him So Much... I Wanted to Touch Him... For Him to Touch Me, Caress Me and Kiss Me.

I Wish I Could Hold Nick's Hand, But He Disgusts Everything, Contact and Touching.

And again, stupid me, I mean, I am a Contact Addict, I always want to Hug, Kiss, and hug someone. Think about it, can someone who is disgusted with everything and someone who is addicted to contact be together?

That bastard is not serious, he always jokes, I don't know if he has any romance or not. The only thing we have in common is that we both watch TV series/movies non-stop all day long.

He always hit me and ran away, he loved to annoy me, and of course I liked him too

Only my cousin Alice knew that I liked him, my cousin is my closest friend, she knows everything about me, Alice was trying to make things between us, you know.

Believe me, there's nothing left that I wouldn't do to make Nick love me.

One day, Nick gave me his number for no reason, I was surprised, my cheeks were red, I was burning, I was sweating, it was obvious that I was happy, anyone could understand that I was going crazy with joy inside.

When I Got Home I Was Waiting for a Message from Him, I Waited All Day Long, But He Didn't Write, Weeks Passed, He Still Didn't Write, We Were Just Talking at School, Dude, He's Really an Idiot, Why Does He Give His Number If He's Not Going To Text Me?!?!?

But of course I can't get mad at him, what could I say? Was I supposed to say "HEY STUPID, WHY DON'T YOU MESSAGE ME" or something like that?

My Cousin Alice was Exploding with Anger, I Went for a Sleepover with Them, There Was Nothing We Didn't Do, Alice Didn't Even Care Anymore, Because We Couldn't Make Nick Fall in Love with Me Anymore, We Were Just Friends...

But I realized that he is not gay, so how can he love me if he is not gay? Yes, But Could I Make Him Gay? No. How Black magic Blah blah blah? Ugh

Then when I woke up tomorrow morning, a message appeared on my phone.

YES THIS IS HIM, THIS IS NICK HE SENT ME A MESSAGE AND FINALLY SENDED ME A MESSAGE.
__________________________________ Should I Reply? Of course I have to reply, idiot. He wrote it once a year. And then I looked at the message immediately...