Part 4- Friendship

Did it end?
__________________________________
I couldn't fool myself, he had definitely heard me, I accepted the truth, but why did he smile?...
__________________________________

I was very sleepy, I was asleep in class, and suddenly Nick turned around and started stroking my head, I liked it so much, the more he stroked me, the more I fell asleep, I felt like a baby.

He kept caressing me, I fell asleep, when I woke up he smiled at me and reminded me that my birthday was coming up.

Yeah, it's my birthday in a few days. And he knew it. I invited him to my birthday. Imagine if he kissed me on my birthday. I was talking to Alice, about my birthday, and we were laughing a little bit. Nick turned around and said, "Are you laughing at my hair?" Wait, what? Why would we laugh at your hair? Are you okay?

Then I started stroking his hair,
-No, Nick, your hair is so soft and wonderful, i said.

After that it was English Class. The teacher asked me to read the paper I had written. Of course, my voice doesn't come out normally, especially not next to the nick, my voice is very low, it can't be heard, I don't know why.

I tried to read but I couldn't, the teacher heard my voice but not the others, she told me to read higher, I have anxiety too, damn it. I was shaking, I wanted to kill myself right then and there, all eyes were on me. I was freezing

My body was freezing, I couldn't answer the teacher, I was embarrassed in front of Nick and the others

I told the teacher, "I'm sick, that's why I can't make a sound."

She told me I still had to speak up, I finally shouted and said "No, you can come and read it yourself if you want", she was literally exploding with anger, I could feel it, I was so regretful, I didn't know what I was doing.

Then the teacher told me that I had changed a lot, that I used to be better, that I couldn't stand her anymore, that everybody was shit and I couldn't get along with anybody and that I had to deal with her. I told her that his class was boring. Sge looked at me with one eyebrow raised, I wasn't doing this, it was like my body had collapsed and my feelings had taken over.

Everyone was looking at us, I was shaking so much. I hated that teacher, he was the bastard who ruined my whole life. Nick was watching in amazement, Alice whispered in my ear, "Let's talk after class."

The bell rang, Alice approached me.

Alice: Are you out of your mind? How can you talk to the teacher like that?

Luca: I don't know and I-

Alice: No, it's only because of him that you're silent, you're out of your mind.

Alice: Don't invite him to your birthday or anything, end it, I can't let him ruin you.

Luca: How? I've already invited him.

Alice: We'll find a way, but I warn you, you're embarrassing yourself, it's not worth it just for someone.

I got a pain in my heart from stress. I felt like someone was hammering a nail into my brain.

I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't, how could I calm myself down, I needed someone.

I've always been a wound healer, I don't know what it feels like to be someone whose wounds heal.

I need to sleep hugging someone tightly, someone warm.

Now should I break off my relationship with Nick because Alice Said? Alice is good friends with Nick, but lately Alice doesn't care about Nick, I think she is slowly leaving Nick too.

We were on the road, we were going home, I was embarrassed a thousand times. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I felt like there was something stuck in my throat.

I don't want to go home, it's not good with my mother at home, I had serious suicidal feelings. But no, I could hold on, I've got a lot of life left, I'm not that stupid.

Talking to Someone Makes Me Good. At Least I Was Forgetting My Problems, And Today I Made A Promise To Myself, I Won't Run After Nick, He Will Run After Me, It's Time To Switch Roles, You Know, Those Who Run Away Will Be Chased. I will try to be cold towards Alice, as I run after them, they go away. I Don't Deserve This, I Deserve Better. Okay Then, Huh.

But not yet, I will treat Nick and Alice coldly after my birthday, let me celebrate my birthday well first, then I will let them both play in my hands.

I've Suffered Enough, Now They're Gonna Suffer, So Let's Let the Party Begin.