Part 5- Sweet Revenge

I Will win!
__________________________________

I've Suffered Enough, Now They're Gonna Suffer, So Let's Let the Party Begin.
__________________________________

This is the day, where everything will begin.

My Birthday was Hours Left, I Was Already Ready, I Called Nick Immediately, I Told Nick Let's Meet Behind the School, And I Called My Other Two Classmates, Ivy and David. He told them to meet at the back of the school in the same way.

They would be there at 17:20

Of course, I made some preparations, "I'm not talking about make-up.

Ivy, me, Nick, David, and Alice get along very well, it's like a group of 5, they are all very reliable. When I was in 5th Grade, Ivy Liked Nick, So We'd Make Jokes About It Sometimes, Not Me tho. Ivy and I get along really well, she knows I'm gay, she's not the only one, maybe the whole school.

I Picked Them Up From The Back Of School. Nick looked into my eyes and smiled, Ivy told me that I was very beautiful, you are really wonderful, Ivy, you are better than me.

We talked all the way.

I rented a room at the karaoke, of course not to open and sing, we hate singing, just to be together.

Yes, we were right here, we came. We immediately entered the room, I told them everything for dinner so that they would be comfortable. Yes, now I started, I said let's play truth or dare. Everyone swore to tell the truth and not to lie.

There was a big table and around the table were armchairs and in front of us was the TV.

We put a bottle in the middle and spun it, it came out to me and David, so I had to ask David a question.

Luca: Truth or Dare?
David: Truth
Luca: Who is the person you hate the most in your class?

David answered the question. Then we flipped it again a few times and this time David had to Ask Ivy a Question.

David: Truth or Dare?
İvy: Truth
David: Do You Still Like Nick?

Everyone was waiting for the answer with surprise, Ivy had a disgusted expression on her face, she was in a different feeling, as if she was going to explode with laughter and burst out of anger right now.

Ivy: What? No, he looks like shit, there's no reason for me to like him.

Alice: Don't bother her, fools.

Nick: Yes, I'm also very handsome now, but I mean, don't bother her.

Ivy: David, give me a reason not to tear your mouth open, my dear.

David: You're Being Shy Haha?

Everyone Started Laughing But Except Ivy and I. We Spinned the Bottle Again But The Door Knocked and They Brought Our Food, After They Left David said "I will do anything to get Ivy and Nick married".

Then Nick said "No! I Will Marry Luca and He Will Be My Wife!"

I turned red, a calmness fell, everyone was looking at each other. I could feel the joy inside Alice. The Feeling of Victory.