Part 9- Bloody Night

Under the Bloody Moon
_______________________________
"No, I want you, you have too much effect on me, your touch takes me away, let me be yours today" I said and caressed his hair, And I hugged him.
__________________________________

He hugged me, gave me a kiss on my face and looked into my eyes, holding my face with both hands. "I've always dreamed of this day," I said, looking into his eyes, I was lost. He looked at me and smiled, his hands were so warm and I was cold as ice. We left the room, Alice was waiting for us behind the door. "Where have you been? Aren't you tired of kissing and snuggling? Let's get away and go."At that moment I blushed with embarrassment and Nick burst out laughing. We ran upstairs and went upstairs. Our school has two exits, one for children and the other for older classes. We ran upstairs to the other side of the school. From there we went down and reached the door for the children. There was no one there, so we left the school easily. We slowed down and walked in the school garden. "So? What do we do now?" said Alice. Nick: "I don't know, we can get something to drink and then we can just wander around if you want."I confirmed it by nodding my head. We slowly walked out of the school garden. We went to one of the closest stores, bought something to drink, there was a park nearby, we walked towards it. We went up the stairs towards the park. "WAIT, I have an idea, why don't you both come to my house tonight and have a sleepover?" Said alice. "That would be great," I said, Nick said: "Great idea, Maybe we can have some fun, huh?" He winked at me.

Okay... I understood what was going on, it's going to make me cry tonight. But what happens only in your dreams. It hasn't even been two days yet. Why is this boy going so fast? I tasted love for the first time, just today... I felt like I wanted to scream, I want to tell everyone that I have a loved one now. Very exciting. It's just that my love for Nick is so pure and great that every time he touches me I become ice cold and shake. We sat somewhere in the park, Alice said in a low voice, "There is entertainment for the evening."Nick grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He knows I like it, I told him beforehand.

Alice: Wait a minute, Nick, when Luka confessed his love to you last year, why did you reject him? But do you love him now?

Nick: I don't know, I wasn't gay last year, but now he dazzles me, wow, look at that body.

Luka: Okay, that's enough, shut up please.

I laughed. I couldn't understand Alice's reaction. She looked both laughing and angry.
Alice: Okay, now how about we get up and go to our house? Or should we wander around a little more? I replied saying we should go and Nick agreed with me. We stood up and walked slowly down the park. Alice came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'll leave you alone tonight, just try not to scream too much."DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, YOU STUPID? I slapped him slowly. Nick was looking and laughing, he didn't hear us but he could guess it. God I'm too young for these I put my hand in my pocket, took out a piece of gum and started chewing it. Nick's left hand was always on my waist as we walked. And Nick was secretly looking at my lips from time to time. Guess I didn't notice. But he understood that I noticed because I was blushing. I'm too weak... And I'm uncomfortable about one thing: if Nick tries to have sex with me tonight, I won't be able to stop him... I'm so in love with him that if he touches me, my body will automatically be his... I'd like to do it with him, but what if it hurts? I don't know. We just started being together today, are we going to do it from the first day? Isn't it too weird?
Suddenly Alice said, "Maybe we can order something for dinner? For dinner, I mean. We can watch a movie or something, it would be fun, we can have fun until the morning." Nick: Yea, any movie ideas to watch? Let's watch scary movies. I had only one movie idea in my mind, and that was Scream, I finished the whole Scream movie, but they hadn't watched it, so I won't tell them that I watched it and we'll watch Scream. I chose that movie because there were many scenes like Kissing in Scream 1. Maybe Nick will get a little pumped HAHA. "Let's Watch Scream! everyone has been recommending it lately!" I replied. "Let it be whatever you want," said Nick, but Alice said nothing. "Are we leaving now?" I said and everyone nodded and said yes. Alice and Nick went to their house, and I went to mine. I arrived at the apartment, I got into the elevator and pressed 9, I opened the door of the house and walked in. I took off my shoes, changed my clothes and lay down on the bed. Wait a minute, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? I HAVE TO SHOWER AND CLEAN. Okay, so anything is possible, right? What if I can't control myself? Anyway. I immediately took a shower and cleaned myself for hours. I got out of the shower. I dried my hair and made myself a coffee. I was so excited, I'm still under the influence of what happened at school today. Did He Really Kiss Me? Me and Nick? Someone Sexy like Nick and me? How... Nick seriously grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. And he said my body looks very good? wow... I blush and tremble as I remember. Why am I so weak towards Nick... I will learn to control myself, I made a promise to myself, they would suffer, what happened now? Did I keep my promise? no I didn't.