Part 2- Obsession

Does He Love Me?
__________________________________ Should I Reply? Of course I have to reply, idiot. He wrote it once a year. And then I looked at the message immediately...
On WhatsApp:
Nick: Hi Luca, Are you coming to school today?

Luca: Yeah I just woke up

Nick: You are late, Teachers gonna be mad at you, good lucks Haha.
_______________________________
I left the house immediately, my English teacher was going to chop me up, I was sure of it.

I wasn't going to go to school today, I was sick, but I went just for that dickhead, I was burning up, I was exhausted, I was feverish.

I entered the class, it was the second lesson, English. The teacher didn't say anything to me and I took my seat. Nick kept looking at me until I sat down, looking into my eyes.

He was sitting opposite me and I was sitting in the fourth row, he turned around and we started talking.

[Him] Nick: How are you feeling today?
[Me] Luca: I don't know... I'm sick
[Him] Nick: Have you lost your mind? dude why did you come here then.
[Me] Luca: For you, I wanted to see you today.

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised, I was worried, because the last time he looked at someone with one eyebrow raised, they had put him in the hospital, the boy was disfigured.

What, he was gonna beat me up? I'd kill him, he can't do anything to me, or wait... he can, but at least let him do it, let his hands touch me.

Oh no no no no, now I'm a masochist, but only with him. When I love someone, I don't touch them lightly and gently, I tear them to pieces, I pinch them, and I play with their face until it's smashed. I even bite their cheeks, you know, I'm a wild lover. HAHAHA

When I was talking to Nick, he was trying to bring up sexuality, I could feel it, he's never had sex but he says he's addicted

Actually, it scares me a little, I'm afraid it will hurt, and I don't feel ready, what if one day we get together and he proposes? Will I say no and hurt him?
At least he'll make me suffer, so it's just him and no one else, and maybe it'll be fun, anyway, Oh God why do I have to be like this.

Anyway, maybe he's not even gay, he's just being friendly and maybe he's playing with my feelings, but I don't think he'll do it...

We were at the funniest part of the conversation when the teacher said to me, "Luca, please give Nick a nice slap for me so that he won't talk and ruin my lesson again.

Then I spit on my hand and gave him a good beating, he was glued to the ground, I had a lot of fun, I liked it when he suffered for no reason.

Maybe because he used to cause me so much pain, he used to never talk to me and ignore me. I'm a very vengeful person, I hold grudges inside.

After I beat him up, Nick told me, 'I'm going to get my revenge, don't worry baby', DID HE TELL ME?

HE CALLED ME HIS BABY, WHOA!

My heart was beating so fast that everyone in the class could hear it. He winked at me, smiled like he knew everything. I was shocked.

My cousin Alice was sitting next to me, I didn't realize, Alice was listening and watching us, she knew everything, she was the one who told me what to do.

The next class Nick kicked out the classmate sitting next to him and called me over. I sat next to him, and he started asking me questions.

It started from my favorite animal to sexuality. Holy shit.

I was answering him like shit, a person should be a little mysterious so that he would wonder about you, think about you a little. And I spilled everything

He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to him, which every friend does, but I think he was a little...

He was so warm... His hands were so warm that my stomach ache went away in a second.

His touch took me away, so handsome... His lips, so kissable. He looks better because he's taller than me, I wish he'd kiss me against the wall...

I told him I was a contact addict. He looked at me, his pupils dilated. It wasn't just the pupils that dilated. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I blushed. I looked down at his lower body and I was struck. And the thing just took off.

Must he be so horny? I just said I'm a contact addict. What's wrong with that?
DUDE, JUST WHY😭
__________________________________
And After that...