Part 8- Lady Satan

Searching For The Light...
__________________________________
Remember that your future does not depend on fate, it depends on your choices.
__________________________________

I'm slowly going crazy... is my mind playing tricks on me? Why does this have to come to my mind for no reason... I was waiting. Just staring at the wall. I didn't feel like going to school, but if I don't fall down and faint at school, I'll be fine. Alice was moving a little, I think she's going to wake up, the alarm went off and Alice woke up. She was looking at me strangely, squinting her eyes in a way that made me feel like I owed her a ton of money. Alice didn't say anything and continued to sleep, laying her body on the bed. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a patient from a mental health hospital full of crazy people. The lower parts of my eyes were black, I looked very ugly... I felt sorry for myself, I oppressed myself, and on purpose. I sat next to Alice and stroked her hair, she's getting too tired, she's too sweet for this life. I shouted "Get up you idiot" and Alice woke up :D
She got up silently, washed her hands and face, and put on her uniform.

We sat at the table and I called out, "What's up?"

Alice said Nothing. It's normal, she just woke up. We left home for school. A message came to Alice's phone, she answered the phone laughing. Wait a minute what? She's been acting like She's been sleepy since the morning and now She's only smiling at a text?! I was about to crack up, "What the hell is going on?" I said
"Nothing, never mind," replied Alice.
"AYY That girl from my sports team, she looks like an angel with long hair, she sent me a message," said Alice. I raised an eyebrow and looked Alice up and down. Here the events are just beginning, I feel the danger. There is a girl from Alice's sports team, she pays a lot of attention to Alice, teases and has fun with her, but Alice doesn't realize it. That's why Alice is so attached to that girl. The girl's name is Flora. They made up and parted again a hundred times, and Alice had promised not to make peace with her, but she did not keep her promise. It's okay for me, I just don't have any interest in that girl. That Girl is the Devil herself.

Alice showed me her phone, I was reading the messages...
Alice and Flora On WhatsApp:

Flora: Hi Darlingg.
Alice: What's up?
Flora: Great, I miss you a lot...
Alice: What happens if I meet your needs?
Flora: I need this, I want you so bad...
Alice: Really?
Flora: Yeah, I want to touch your hair that smells like a baby.

What did I just see? "ALICE HAVE YOU LOSED YOUR MIND?!" I shouted, smiling slightly, my mouth hanging open. Alice turned off her phone and continued on her way, smiling. She was so happy... Why isn't She this happy when She's with me? And I just remembered that I'll see Nick at school, I haven't been paying much attention to him lately. Maybe I should show some interest? What's the most that could happen? We arrived at school, went upstairs and knocked on the classroom door, but the math teacher had not arrived yet. Nick Was There! I wanted to run towards him and hug him... I couldn't, it's a disgrace! He didn't even look at me, normally when I entered the classroom he would always look at me and smile. Now I've lost all hope. I sat at my desk and waited like an idiot for Nick to tell me something. I am literally torturing myself on purpose. And... Nick could literally smell... like lavender? I don't know, but it affected me so much that I couldn't stop myself.

Mathematics Teacher came in, the lesson started, everyone opened their notebooks, but I didn't even care. Suddenly David looked at me, smiled and said, "Luke, you have changed lately, you are very beautiful." "Oh my god, thank you so much David! You are amazing" I replied, I started to feel amazing, was he serious? Anyway, I'd better focus on class. If the scent from Nick allows it, of course. I suddenly lost my sense of reality. What's going on? I looked at my hands. Am I real? Is what's around me real? How do I move my fingers? Am I really in school? I AM LOSING MY MIND I WANT TO SHOUT. I have derealization, sometimes I lose my perception of reality and it takes 2-3 minutes to recover.