Part 7- Shining Night

In The Dark of The Night
__________________________________- One Minute what? What the hell is this?
I could not believe my eyes.

Nick and Alice On WhatsApp:

Nick: Alice We Need to Talk Now.
Alice: Tell me what happened
Nick: Did Luca tell you that he loved me?
Alice: Yes? And why are you telling me this?
Nick: Never mind, it's okay

Alice: If you talk like that in front of others, I'll make a mess of your face.

Nick: Aren't we good friends? I said in case you wanted to know.

"Oh..." I replied.

Alice was looking at the ground with her eyes and had a strange posture on her face, my heart was broken. Whatever I said to Nick, he came and said it to Alice. Okay, Alice knows everything about me, and I know about her, but still... I can't trust Nick anymore, it's over, I said and lay down on the bed. Alice looked at me and said, "I told you Nick would upset you, and worse things will happen, you still don't listen" and lay down on the bed.
She looked at me and had an expression on her face as if she felt sorry for me. Disappointment is a bad feeling, especially from Nick... "The night will be long, maybe we can boil the night," I said. Alice looked at me and smiled and said, "Let's go down to the store first and get some snacks.""Okay let's go" I replied. We locked the door and went out, took the elevator down from the 12th floor and then entered the market. Because Alice knew everything about me, she knew what I wanted without even asking me. Normally Alice only buys me an ice cream so that I don't get sick even though I love ice cream very much, but this time she bought a bag of ice cream. I was suspicious, she was definitely going to want something from me, I raised an eyebrow and looked at Alice, and Alice was grinning.

She would never let me pay the money and if I paid the money She would cut me into slices. Only in rare cases do I pay the money, and I do that by begging.
We left the market, "you want something from me, right?" I said. I smiled, looked up, the moon was still shining, brighter than it had been an hour ago. It was like the sun, it was shining so much that my eyes hurt when I looked at it, and Alice was looking up in surprise. It was the first time in our lives that we encountered such a situation.

Tonight it seemed like there was a green and blue ambiance, a mix of sea blue and forest green, and the area around the moon was a mix of bright green and red.

We went up in the elevator, opened the door and walked in, I immediately jumped on the bed and lay down, it was warm... It reminds me of someone but whatever.

Alice came to me, I smiled, shall we watch a movie? I know it's a great movie, it would be better if we call it a series

Alice threw the snacks at me and replied, "YES, and maybe you'll forget Nick." I looked at the clock, it's 23:42, it's still early, so there's plenty of time, maybe we can have fun until the morning. We were watching the last episode of the 4th season of the TV series "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" on Netflix. The subject of the movie is about a girl named Sabrina. Sabrina made a deal with the Devil and gained power in return. She is a witch by morning and the queen of hell by night.

We were watching with curiosity, every time the kissing scene came on, I thought of Nick, Why?...
I started shaking, I was as cold as ice, why do I always have to be like this when I think about Nick? Alice looked at me and understood why.