Forgetting The Dead-(Additional Story To The Tom Parker's Sister Trilogy)

-7 years from Epilogue of Just Breathe-

Aiden James-34

Lillie James-34

Owen James-16

Cecilia James (dead)-16

Alisa James-12

Vanessa 'Nessie' James-9

I may be dead but I'm still here. I haven't left, I've being growing up, staying the same age as my twin.

I've watched my family go through it all. My younger sister Alisa and Nessie growing up and getting to do all the things I was never able to do. Mum and Dad have worked so hard to be the amazing parents they are. Mum finished her singing career last year so she could focus on my siblings. Dad is a manager for huge company but always comes home in time for dinner. Owen is in Year 11 at school, Alisa is in Year 7 and Nessie is in Year 4. Mum and Dad still visit me occasionally, it's nice that they haven't forgotten me. I'm still with my family even if they can't see me. I talk to my mum when she's asleep, telling her I love her and that it wasn't her fault I died. I love seeing them happy, it's heartbreaking when something sad or bad happens because I can't physically be there to help them.

I'm allowed to show myself to them but it would frighten them all too much.

But what happens when Cecilia has to show herself to one of her family members after a large argument. Follow Cecilia as she joins the journey of growing up with her siblings.

A/N: Hey there! Sorry I've been gone for ages! Here it is the additional story to the tom parker's trilogy. I will post a cover for the story tomorrow and will post the first chapter as soon as possible. I hope you will all enjoy is story xx

-Lucie