Epilogue

A/N: No your eyes do not decieve you! Yes I have updated god I'm so sorry, thanks for being patient, I have been gone for ages. I have been really busy and had no inspiration. I have half term next week so hopefully I can find some inpiration by then and write loads for you all

Thank you all so so so much for supporting me through the TPS trilogy + AdditionalStory!!

The next story I'm working on will be The Hidden Past PLEASE go check it out you can find it on my profile

Much love

-Lucie xx

7 years later

*Owen's p.o.v*

I looked lovingly at Becca, she sat in a bed cradling our baby girl who had been born moments ago. So small and fragile yet so strong and healthy.

My girls, both so beautiful.

'Do you want to hold her.' Becs asked regaining my attention.

I nodded and moved over to her, allowing Becca to place our daughter in my arms. Becca's parents had left the room to go fetch my parents and sisters.

I looked down at the precious newborn in my arms. Her tiny nimble fingers curled around my pinky finger. An adorable yawn escaped her mouth, her body wiggling slightly.

Nessie or Ness as she preferred to be called now as she was 'nearly' an adult was the first through the door and yes she still calls me Owie.

'Aww Owie she's so cute.' My 16 year old sister exclaimed grinning widely.

'Can I hold her?' She asked nervously looking up at me.

I gently passed her over to Nessie.

'Well aren't you a pretty baby, I'm your Aunt Nessie.' Ness cooed lightly bouncing her.

We had now been joined by the rest of the family. They shared their congratulations while Nessie hogged the baby.

'Ness you need to give her back.' I chuckled.

'But she's so cute! I want one!' She complained reluctantly handing her over.

'Oh no missy, don't even think about beginning to pop out babies yet, I have one grandchild that's enough right now.' Dad mentioned.

I gave our baby back to Becca.

'What's her name?' Mum asked.

I looked over at her as I answered.

'Cecilia Rose.'