Chapter 6 - Owen's p.o.v

*Owen’s p.o.v*

I walked through the school halls, the stares from people were getting irritating. I saw Axel talking to one of his other friends and went over to him.

‘Hey Axel, can I talk to you a minute?’ I asked.

Bother of them turned their heads to look at me, Axel looked at his friend then back at me.

‘Sure.’ He replied as his friend left.

‘Mate I’m really sorry for ignoring you lately, I really shouldn’t have especially as you’re always the one who seems to be saving me. Can we be friends again?’ I apologised.

‘Yeah man, you’ve been quite an ass lately. But yeah we can be mates again.’ He replied as we man-hugged.

‘Thanks Axel, what do you have now?’ I asked.

‘English, you?’ He replied swinging his bag over his shoulder.

‘Same.’ I stated. We walked together to the next lesson, dropping down into one of the seats at a desk, Axel sitting in the chair next to mine.

Miss came in and began her lesson going blah blah blah. I tuned out of what she was going on about and began doodling on the corner of a page in my book. Subconsciously writing the name ‘Cecilia’ on my page.  

Lunch time soon came around. I went to walk around the corner when voices stopped me. I listened in on what they were saying, they were taunting and harassing Alisa. A crash then thud was herd followed up by laughter. I turned the corner, she was on the floor. I ran over crouching in front of her.

‘Hey it’s okay don’t cry.’ I soothed pulling her into a hug.

She yanked herself out of my grip standing up me following her action.

‘Just leave me alone Owen.’ She snapped before running away.

Had I caused this?

I shrugged and walked into the food hall grabbing food then joined a table Axel sat on.

‘Hey man.’ He greeted.

‘Hey.’ I replied giving the other guys a nod.

The odd conversation broke out while we ate but no major talking happened.

‘Erm Owen, a girl is coming in this direction and she looks pretty mad.’ Axel nudged me pointing.

I followed the direction of his finger to see my girlfriend heading towards us, she looked mad. What the hell had I done now? She was soon next to me throwing my notebook down on the table, it open on the page which had Cecilia written on it.

‘Who the hell is Cecilia?!’ She demanded. I stood up.

‘What the hell are you doing with my notebook?’ I questioned. ‘You went through my stuff!’ I continued.

‘So, who the hell is Cecilia? Are you cheating on me?’ She rambled.

‘Whoa first of all you went through MY stuff and now you’re accusing me of cheating on you. What the hell is wrong with you?’ I replied.

‘So you are cheating on me!’ She yelled managing to get the attention of most of the room.

‘No I’m not, god I don’t need this.’ I shouted back.

‘Who the hell is Cecilia then?’ She questioned still as loud.

‘Why does it matter?’ I argued.

‘Why won’t you just tell me who she is?’ She cried. Oh for god sake.

‘Because it’s none of your business!’

‘It is my business, I’m your girlfriend.’

‘I know you’re my girlfriend and that means you should trust me.’

‘I do trust you.’ Her voice was much quieter now.

‘Well then stop questioning me.’ I replied.

‘But I just want to know who she is?’  Won’t she give up already!?

‘Just leave it Becca!’  I gritted out.

She huffed before storming away.

I hated arguing with Becca, we’ve been going out since we were 15 so just over a year, it’s been only recent that I’ve started hanging out with her friends.

I left my half eaten food on the table, grabbed my notebook and left through the door closest to my side of the food hall.

I had two more lessons to endure today and really couldn’t be bothered. Biology and Maths. Nope really couldn’t be bothered. I grabbed my books and bag from the locker before heading to my bio class.

+

I groaned flopping down on to my bed, running my hands over my face. It had been a bad day, Cecilia is mad at me, Alisa is made at me and Becca is mad at me. I heard my door creak opened and the sound of small quick thudded footsteps. Nessie had run in and jumped on to my bed.

‘Hi Owie!’ She beamed.

I sat up and noticed she was clutching on to a piece of paper.

‘What you got there Nes?’ I asked her pointing at the paper.

She thrust the paper forward towards me.

‘I had art today and we got told to draw something or someone that we love and look up to, so I drew you.’ She admitted shyly, her eyes shining as she looked at the picture she had created obviously proud of what she had drawn.

I took the paper from her and looked at her picture, you could tell that she had tried really hard to get it just right.

‘I drew it without your bruises because then you would look more happy.’ She said thinking hard about what she had just said

‘This is great Nessie.’ I smiled up at her. Her smiled widened if possible, her eyes brighter as she appreciated my answer.

I went to hand it back to her but she shook her head.

‘No I want you to have it.’ She replied. I placed it on my bedside table and pulled her in for a hug.

‘Thank you Nes.’ I whispered.

‘You’re welcome.’ She mumbled.

Nessie broke out of my grasp but grabbed hold of my hand as she stood up off my bed.

‘Come on Owie, Mum said dinner would be ready soon.’ She explained dragging me out of my room.

At least I had my little Nessie to cheer me up.

A/N: So now you’ve met Becca, Owen’s Girlfriend, views on her? Xx

How are all my beautiful readers?

Thank you for reading

-Lucie xx