Chapter 11 - Lost then Found

*Owen's p.o.v* 

Monday soon came and I was in school. Everyone seemed to know what had happened. I didn't see Becca anyway, I wasn't sure if she's even in school not that I should care she cheated on me.

'Hey man, how you feeling?' Axel asked as we sat in our maths lesson.

'Like shit.' I admitted.

'It'll be alright, have you two broken up?' He questioned.

'No, I don't know what to do.' I replied sighing.

'Well it's up to you, you'll know what to do.' He said as miss returned to the classroom.

Why does everyone keep saying that?!

*Lillie's p.o.v* 

The sound of a soft knock echoed off the corridor halls. I tugged on the bottom of my baggy jumper and pulled my hair up as I made my way to the door. I pulled it open to reveal nobody, I went to close the door when a cry caught my attention my eyes snapped down to see a baby on my doorstep.

'Beautiful, who's at the door?' Aiden called.

'I've just found baby Emma.' I replied.

'I'll call Oscar!' Aiden said as I picked up Emma.

She cried loudly.

'Shhh it's alright, Auntie Lillie's got you.' I cooed bouncing her slightly.

+

'Aww my baby.' Oscar smiled relieved lifting her from me.

'I'm so glad your okay.' He kissed her head as she giggled.

'Where's Daisy?' Os asked looking around.

'She wasn't with her but there is a note for you.' I replied handing him a folded piece of paper.

*Oscar's p.o.v* 

Lillie took Emma off me to feed her and to give me some time, I opened up the note and began to read.

Hi Os, I am so so sorry for leaving, I love you so much. I hope you can forgive me. Don't worry I'm not in any danger, I just have a few things I have to work out. I will be back to be with you and help look after our little baby Emma, Oh I'm so sorry for taking her from you but I had to say goodbye properly. I love you Oscar please don't forget that and you have never done anything wrong so please never think that. Look after our little baby and love her, I'll be back in your arms soon. I promise. I love you. 

Love Your Daisy.

I let the tears roll, I can't wait for her to come back. But for now I'm going to have to do as she says and look after our little Emma.

*Owen's p.o.v* 

School had ended, I was one of the only ones around as I had detention. The guy who I had beaten up was in my year and as the fight didn't happen on school property they weren't able to expel or suspend me so now I have detentions every monday, wednesday and friday for the next two months. My bag sat slumped over my left shoulder. I pushed open the school doors.

'Becca?'

A/N: I'm ill but I will try to keep uploading, there may be delays. -Lucie xx