Chapter 13 - Goodbye

*Cecilia's p.o.v*

Everything was going to be alright for Oscar, he had Emma know and Daisy would come back in time. Dad was now happy with work, he had solved his problems with his dad and got his wish of spending more time with his family. Mum is happy; she is content with how everything is. Alisa has stopped being bullied and is getting the help she needs with school work and is standing up for herself more. Nessie has grown so much, physically and mentally, she is loving school and helping around the house. Owen, my dear twin, things are getting better. The guy didn't press charges on Owen so he just got a warning, he is doing much better now but he's still not completely happy.

Everyone was slowly forgetting me and moving on with their lives just how it was supposed to be, I will just be a special part in their hearts and memories.

I could feel the tug, letting me know what I had already figured out.

*Owen's p.o.v*

It's been a week since Nessie and I shared a moment. It's my birthday is tomorrow, what a great day that's gonna be.

I'm still in love with Becca. I'm in love with a girl who broke my heart. I have no idea what to do, everyone keeps saying 'oh you'll know what to do' but I seriously have no idea. I want her back, but what if she doesn't want me anymore and has moved on?

I seem to be seeing less and less of Cecilia and her image is fainter every time I see her.

The day was the same old same old, long and boring. I haven't been interested in anything lately, I'm pretty sure I'm failing most of my classes. As if the teacher was reading my mind, she placed my history quiz on my desk a big bright F circled on the top corner.

'You're normally one of the best students in my class Owen, why the sudden lack of effort?' Miss asked at the end of the class.

'I just don't see the point anymore, Miss.' I mumbled.

'Well that's sad, please try harder Owen you're a very smart boy, it'd be a shame to waste such intelligence.' She dismissed me.

I slumped out of the school and got in the car to go home.

+

It was 8pm, Owen led on his bed listening to music, deep in his own thoughts. The sun was beginning to set, a nagging sensation pulled on his stomach. He got up from his bed and ran out the house and down the road not stopping till the graveyard was insight.

Owen saw her figure looking at her grave.

'Ceci!' The boy exclaimed as he reached her.

'Hi Owen.' She smiled sadly.

'What's wrong Ceci?' Her twin asked concerned.

'I need to leave.' She stated.

'What? You don't have to leave, you can stay here.' He said confused.

'No Owen, I mean I'm leaving and not coming back.' She explained turning to look at her twin.

Their looks so alike, the same nose, eyes and same shade or hair. The love they shared was unmatchable, a secret twin connection that no one else could understand.

Owen stood there in silence as he thought about what his sister had just said. Realization settled in his eyes, sadness filled the boy's senses.

'Don't leave me Ceci!' Owen cried. 'I can't lose you.' He admitted.

'I have to go Owen, it's my time you'll be okay without me, I promise.' She spoke so softly and calmly.

'Please don't leave.' He begged.

'You'll always have me in your heart Owen.' She mentioned.

'I need you, don't go.' He pleaded, a tear trailing down his cheek dripping on to his t shirt.

'You don't need me Owen, you know what to do I know you do.' She said firmly.

'I love you Ceci.' He whispered.

'I love you too Owen.' She smiled and for the first and only time she physically hugged her brother.

Such a foreign sensation for Cecilia as she had never been hugged in her entire existence, Owen held tightly on to her, savouring the moment.

Another tug pulled on Cecilia and she knew it was time to leave.

She pulled away, waving to Owen as she slowly disappeared forever. Leaving her brother stood gazing at her grave then up at the sky.

Her time on earth was over; she had accomplished everything she was needed for.

A/N: 1 chapter left!