Chapter 7 - Taken Away

*Lillie's p.o.v*

It's Wednesday and I have just arrived home from taking the children to school, so I was the only one in the house.

A urgent knock sounded on the front door.

I pulled it open to see Oscar standing the tears in his eyes.

'She's gone Lillie! She's left me and taken my baby Emma with her.' He cried.

I pulled him into a hug and into the house closing the door.

'Why would she leave me Lillie?' He asked.

'I don't know Os, I don't know.' I replied.

'We'll sort something out Os, don't worry.' I soothed.

*Aiden's p.o.v*

Work was long and boring, I just wanted to be at home with my beautiful Lillie and our kids. They are growing up every day and I'm always at work. The work hours are long! Work going overtime more than usual.

I've been thinking about leaving for a while, I'd have to find a different job so I can keep supporting my family. I want to spend more time with my family I haven't seen my mum in a while.

I left a note for my assistant telling her I was leaving earlier. I packed up my stuff and left the building. I got in my car and text Lillie before driving to my mother's house. I'm glad I was able to work things out with my dad. Mum and Natalie also came to a understanding with him.

I knocked on the door, it opened to reveal my mum.

'Oh Aiden! I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?' she exclaimed.

'I'm good, how are you?' I replied hugging her.

'No no nothing about me, how's everything at home and work? How's my dear Lillie, Owen, Alisa and Vanessa?' Mum asked bringing me into the house, I greeted my dad as we sat in the living room.

'Work is long, I'm thinking about leaving and finding another job, one that would allow me more time with my family.' I answered her questions.

'Alisa and Vanessa are doing well, it is Owen who we are having trouble with.' I continued.

'Oh dear what's he up to?' Mum asked concerned.

'He's been drinking and getting into fights.' I explained shaking my head at my son's reckless behaviour.

'Hopefully it will just be a stage, he'll learn.' My dad answered.

'God I hope so.' I sighed.

'About work, would you want to work with me that way you can be with your family whenever you want as long as you do work hard and do the required hours.' My dad offered smiling.

'That'd be great.' I replied agreeing.

+

I left my Mum's house and picked up the kids for Lillie saving her a journey.

We arrived home, Owen headed straight to his room while Alisa and Nessie went to find Lillie.

'Dad! Uncle Oscar is here.' Nessie informed me.

I walked into the living room to see both Lillie and Oscar sat on the sofa. Both hugged the girls.

Lillie spoke softly to them 'Why don't you two go do your homework and have fun and we'll come see you later okay, us adults just need to have a quick conversation.'

She spoke softly so she didn't offend her children by wanted them to go away.

I sat next to Lillie after greeting Oscar, wrapping my arm around her kissing her cheek.

'Daisy has left taking Emma with her so can Os stay here while we sort things out?' Lillie asked.

Damn had she really taken his baby away from him, god that must be tough.

'Sure of course you can stay but there is not much you can do, she has all the rights as she is the mother, the only way to solve it is by finding her and persuading her to come back or take her to court and fight custody but if that happened Emma would be put in foster care until the court case was resolved.' I explained.

'No I couldn't do that to Emma or Daisy, I'm going to have to find her, the only problem is I have no idea where she is.' Oscar sighed.

'I just can't believe my baby girl has been taken from me by the girl I love.' He continued looking teary.

*Owen's p.o.v*

I went to my room after taking a shower a towel wrapped around my waist I closed my door and got out clothes. I dropped my towel to get changed when I heard a squeal behind me. I spun to see Cecilia.

'God no! Put it away! Ahh my eyes, my poor poor eyes! Put that thing away! No one wants to see that!' She cried out throwing her hands over her eyes spinning in circles.

I pulled on clothes while laughing at her.

'Okay, I'm dressed you can stop spinning now.' I chuckled laying on my bed.

'Thank god for that!' She said in relief before coming to sit on my bed with me.

'I'm sorry for being an ass.' I apologised to her.

'I'm sorry for shouting and calling you names and offending your girlfriend and blaming you for ruining the family.' She replied.

'You don't need to be sorry Ceci you were right about all of it.' I admitted wanting to hug her knowing I couldn't.

'I wish I could hug you.' I mumbled but she still heard.

I heard sniffles causing my head to snap up to see her crying.

'Why you crying?' I exclaimed wanting to find a solution to stop my twin's pain.

'I can't hug you, I've never had a hug ever.' She cried.

'Ceci please don't cry, I'm so glad I can talk to you and see you at least your still here in a way.' I ramble not wanting her to be upset.

'Right, I'm sorry.' She said wiping her eyes.

'You can tell your girlfriend about me you know.' Ceci mentioned changing the subject.

'I know, I just didn't want to do it in a crowded lunch room, where Alisa would hear as well.' I replied.

'Okay at least your not embarrassed about it.' She mused fiddling with her fingers.

'Why would I be embarrassed Ceci? I just like it as it's my own little secret, I have a ghost twin sister who I can see and talk too.' I chuckled.

She laughed along with me 'I suppose so.'

'I'm gonna take Becca out tomorrow.' I said sharing my idea with her.

'That should be good, you can make up after your argument.' She laughed.

*Lillie's p.o.v*

'Goodnight Os.' I said turning the light off.

'Night Lils.' He replied.

I left the living room and went upstairs into my own room.

I climbed into bed and got pulled into a chest.

'Well hello to you too.' I giggled as he kissed my cheek. I rolled to face him.

'I've quit my job and I'm gonna work for my dad so I get to spend more time with you.' He said nuzzling his nose against my own.

'Mmhm.' I smiled pressing a kiss on his lips.

I cuddled closer into his chest.

'Goodnight beautiful.' He whispered kissing my head.