still love you to the moon and saturn .7.

carrying on from last chapter ..

travis ' pov :

i'm so so glad fate brought me to new york ,to this bar ,to her .it may not be india but it's a whole lot better than being alone in a city like this .i'm so so glad she's still playing guitar but i know she could do so many greater things with it then downtown bars ,i'm still glad she stuck with it .i'm living for the bangs look,if you would of asked me thoughts on taylor with bangs 5 years ago my answer would of been no way .but she really suits it now i can see it and she's never looked more gorgeous in her whole life if you ask me .shes a woman now .a fucking breathtaking one .

after she finished her whole set she smiled at me and went to the bar and soon came walking back to my table with a beer .she sits across from me and patrick and sips her beer leaving a foam mustache and she giggles and licks it off .that laugh .iv missed the sweet sound so much ,and i finally have it back .i just sit back and smile as much as my cheeks can handle admiring her while all these thoughts freely flow through my head .she places her beer down on the coaster and gets comfortable before looking at me with the same smile i have .if we don't stop we will have cheek pain tomorrow .

"so fill me in travy ,what have i missed "she said leaning forward and putting her head in her hands .god she's so dreamy .

"well if you want to know miss swift ,i went to philly for these 5 years and my little brother jason is now four and then my grandad who lived in new york was dying so i came to spend time with him but grew to love this city and he left me his apartment in his will and i work at the empire state building ,missing you the whole time ."i said leaning on the table to .

"wow,i really really have to meet jason ,sorry about your grandad ,but hey at least it brought you to me ."taylor said booping my nose making us both laugh .

"so ,do you have a girlfriend?"she asked squinting her eyes .

i shook my head ."nah ,had one back in philly for a little while "i said and i could see the smirk tugging on her lips .

"you ?"i said taking a sip of my beer .

"nope "she said popping the p and leaning back in her chair .

i hummed and nodded my head and she glanced at me and shook her head chucking lightly .

"eh ,i'm gonna set off home travis ,you guys obviously need to catch up ,see u on monday pal "patrick said punching my back .

"okay  ,see u soon mate "i said winking at him as he left .

"missed you much, love , you have no idea "i said tucking taylor's loose hair behind her ear just leaving her bangs out .she blushed and just kept looking deep into my soul like she was looking for it through my eyes .

"so fill me up on you tay "i said leaning back into my chair .

"well ..soon after you left i did too ,austin's 11 so i call him everyday and i didn't tell anyone i was leaving apart from austin so only he knows i'm in new york .i left about 2 months after you and just told austin i was leaving and i loved him and i got him a cell phone so he can call me and i told him anytime call me and i'll come get him to new york but he wants to stay ,no idea why if someone gave me to option i would be out of there .but i live in brooklyn as a waitress and i come to mannhatten to do guitar gigs ,new york is beautiful ..but no idea "she said chucking at the end of her sentence.

"i never wanted to leave you ,you know that ?if i could i would've snuck you in my suitcase "i said receiving a large cackle from taylor she leant her head back .still beautiful .

"i read your letter everytime i feel sad or doubt myself ,it always brings up my mood "taylor said picking at her fingers .i took her hands  in mine and ran my thumb on top of her hand gently as she spoke .everytime she spoke she became more and more magical in my eyes .

after lots and lots of talking she looks up the to clock and i can see the disappointment on her face .

taylor's pov :

god it's already 11 .i want to stay here forever .it's like no time has passed with us .except travis is very very handsome now ,like so so attractive .

"trav ,i have to go "i said looking from his hands on mine to his light green eyes like moss .

he grabbed them a little tighter and i could read what he wanted to say from his eyes .no ,stay taylor .

"i know, i want to stay here with you too but it's closing and the traffic from here to brooklyn is tiring enough".i said stroking my pink painted nails over his hand .

"stay at mine then ,it's only a 10 minute cab drive "he said a small bit of hope in his eyes .i think about it for a second ..i love him so so much but i still can't fight off a weird feeling i don't know what it is .but i know i do want to spend more time with him .

"yes "i said and get up and he almost looked shocked with my response .maybe he was just asking to be polite and thought you would say no and is annoyed now .no,no taylor stop this is travis.

he gets up quickly after me and i grab my jacket as he does his coat and he wraps an arm around my shoulder .hearing his heartbeat again ,smelling him again ,feeling his smooth skin .my only
happy flashbacks come flowing through my mind .

when we are in joes apartment i admire it ,modern ,yet classy elements to it .i loved it .theres a large bookshelf going to the room full of classics .modern kitchen with little antiques in there and scattered around the whole house .a manual fire place but with a large tv over it and a couch that looks like you could sink in .wow so he really has done well for himself .

"ur house is just so ..my style "i said ,chucking and taking of my jackets while my deep blue eyes are still wandering around discovering new things i love about it .

"some if from my grandad but i added some stuff "he said yawning after .

"do you want to go to bed "i say taking off my shoes .

"yes please"trav said and i thought he was walking past me but he soon picked me up and his arms as i squirmed and laughed lightly hitting his chest .when we were in his room he tooks of his t shirt snd threw it to me and i got unchanged in the master so i was wearing his large shirt and my panties ,i took my bra off ,i hate sleeping jn them .i washed my face and used his toothbrush and moisturiser before taking a bobble of my wrist and doing a braid quickly .before i left i brought travis ' shirt to my nostrils and took a
deep breath .flowers ,pine and cologne .that's what my home smells like . him .

when i come back in a see him climbing into the bed with black boxer shorts on and my eyes widen seeing his abs .i quickly shut them and rush over to the lamp and turn it off so only the city lights are shining through the window providing light .we both get under the covers facing eachothers faces ,smiles wide .

"so i see you still braid "he said .

"yes ,you could of done it you know "i said lifting an eyebrow at him .

"i'm saving that offer for a different time "he said winking at me and i giggled a little bit .

"night trav , love you "i said my eyelashes closing slowly .i suddenly felt warms lips brush against my forehead and i smile .

my eyes shot open bloodshot . travis 'shirt was covered in sweat like i were lying in water .breathing fast as a fighter jet .i looked to my side to see travis 'eyes open looking at me confused .i put my hand in my chest as i exhaled deep in relief to see i was here .not pennsylvania.

"you okay taylor? "trav said looking up to me .i just nodded still breathing heavily .i felt a large hand across my back and my breaths came more steady .i soon lay back down once i caught my breath and before i knew it ,i was pulled into a little spoon by travis .i was shocked at first but then a lot more relaxed in his embrace .then i'm asleep within seconds .

———————————————————————————-

sorry guys jts there's spag mistakes but i am so tired and it's late so i'm not editing sorry .hope u enjoyed and next chapter will probs carry on from here but only time will tell ..