Chapter six. Next target

Travis looked down at the file, looking over the photos of his old pack members, that were killed and torn a part

Travis looked down at the file, looking over the photos of his old pack members, that were killed and torn a part. Knowing only one supernatural creature, that could do that much damage, as he could and they hated his kind more then anything. "How many?" Travis asked Nick, clearing his throat as he waited for him to respond, trying to control his temper.

"Six. We found Johnathan's body, this morning at the old warehouse. The killer left a note on his body, saying something about I know who your brother is and I'm coming for him." Nick said. "I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I was hoping you could tell me." Nick leaned back a bit in the booth, watching his brother seeing that this was clearly getting under his skin and irritating him.

"Ryan. He has a younger brother named Ryan and a older one named Todd. Todd and Johnathan, were the only ones in my pack. Since Ryan was to young to join, at the time." Travis told his brother, still looking over the photos, before putting them back in the file and handing it back to Nick. Watching as Shauna walk away and towards the kitchen, but he could've sworn that he saw someone watching them and Shauna.

"That could be who their next victim is. I'll call Hank and tell him, to head over there. Thanks Travis." Nick told his brother, as he got up and headed out of the diner after grabbing the file. Calling Hank as he walked out to his car. "Hank I think I found who our next victim is. I'm heading over there now. Meet me there." Nick told him, getting in his car after hanging up and driving over there.

"I have eyes on the Grimm wolf." The person said, from inside the diner watching Travis and a waitress named Shauna that he had his eyes on.

"Don't make a move, not until we have him in a place that he can't run from. We need to make this look like it was a werewolf, that killed his own pack." A voice over the phone said, making the person get up and walk out of the diner. "That won't be a problem, but I think he may have a mate."

"Then we know his main weakness. Keep me posted." The person on the phone hung up, before going after the next victim.