Part 4 - Grind Starts Now

Y/N POV

I wake up with a sticky note on my face. 

I take it off and take a quick glance. 

Just kidding, I read it in depression. 

Y/N: Y/N, if you thought I'd be this easy, you're sorely mistaken. I'm a woman with class, a status, something you'll understand if you keep going on. Maybe if we cross paths again, you will earn that number, and something else too...

She drew a wink with... are those supposed to be little claws next to it? 

That's adorable. 

Y/N: P.S. You need to last longer in bed, work on that core. 

Thanks Eve...

I crumple it up and toss it in my trash can. 

I get up, throwing on the jeans, the air forces, an empty t-shirt, the quilted jacket this time around. 

I leave my room, heading right to the kitchen for some grub. 

Y/N: Morning.

Yasuo: So, how was last night? I heard her moaning. 

Y/N: Ah, she wanted more, she left a note saying she wasn't easy. 

Yasuo: Yet... YOU JUST FUCKED A POPSTAR!!! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!!! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!

He wraps me up in a bear hug, nearly spilling his coffee when he set it down. 

Yasuo: Mmph... so, where's my rent money? 

Y/N: Made some serious dosh at that bar last night, I think this is my calling.

Yasuo: You should put some muscles on, lose those flabs and the skinny. You could become a coug' magnet. 

Y/N: Coug magnet? Oh, like cougars? Oh... oh no... 

Yasuo: Oh yeah... and you know they got rich husbands, so they tip BIG, or better yet, they're divorced, so they tip EXTRA BIG, because they're lonely. 

Y/N: How do you just know this? 

Yasuo: My life is staring at a screen for a living, monitoring any and all internet traffic, so, how wouldn't I know this? 

Y/N: Okay, whatever you say, you sure you just ain't into baby mommas?

Yasuo: I'm not gettin' smack talked before I head to work, where's my rent money?

Y/N: Alright, alright, here is my cut. 

I take out my phone and transfer some money onto the real-estate site. 

Yasuo: What? Bro, it's 50 fucking 50! 

Y/N: Your room is 10 percent bigger than mine, I can do math too, shitter. 60... 40...

Yasuo: You cheap bastard... but hey, at least you're earning your keep.

Y/N: Hey, it's a hell of a day, come to the bar to celebrate tonight, tip me some of your rent money so I look better. 

Yasuo: Nah... it's Monday, so what are you up to before you gotta go in? 

Y/N: Hmmm...

TIMESKIP! 

Pump up the jam... pump it up... while your feet are stomping... 

I want to die; I always hate the gym's music. 

Doing crunches while that shit blasts is NOT fun. 

Eve told me to go the gym, so am I going to be a simp and do it for her?