Part 6 - B4S3D, the Used

Y/N POV

*SMASH!* 

Our table... yikes. 

Yasuo: THAT STUPID!!! BLOCKHEADED!!! FUCKING-

Y/N: Calm down! bro! 

Yasuo: NO!!! EKKO KNEW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, HE KNEW WHAT WE AGREED ON!!! That we would both be there to convince them...

I slowly connect the dots in my head. 

That... fucking... dingle...

Y/N: Did he sign the contract on your behalf? 

Yasuo: No, he jerked them off on my behalf! YES, HE SIGNED THE CONTRACT ON MY BEHALF, HE TOOK A QUICK GLANCE IN EKKO FASHION AND WENT- "Yup, looks good to me..." harharhar... *fake Ekko laugh*

Y/N: Wow, great friend, classic Ekko, he's used people before, but I never expected one of his best friends... 

I plop back down on the couch in defeat. 

Yasuo: Remember, this is the same dude I went to high school with that asked me if he could "borrow a french-fry". Like, are you gonna give it back?! 

He chuckles, trying to make me feel better, but I'm just... I'm not even crying, I'm just full of sadness. 

Yasuo rubs my shoulder. 

Yasuo: Dude... I'm so sorry... I-I... I really don't know what else to say, I never used you, you know that. I thank you for helping me figure out how to mix and make sound, I'll never forget you.

Y/N: It's not like we won't see each other again! 

Yasuo: I know that! It just... will never be the same. 

He bro hugs me, hugging me sideways. 

Yasuo: You gonna be alright on your own for a while? 

Y/N: You can use that millionaire money to pay my rent! 

Yasuo smirks. 

Yasuo: Nah... man... just pay your rent, bummy. 

Y/N: Well, nerd, hope you enjoy the... job I always wanted... 

Yasuo: Dude... don't, you're making me feel horrible. Ekko is the one you should be hating. 

Y/N: I can't even be mad at him, what would've happened if you WERE there? 

Yasuo: Probably the same thing... probably running around in circles until he signed it. 

Y/N: Exactly. 

*DOOR SLAM!* 

Ekko: Y/N!!! Y/N, I'm sorry bro! Yasuo, I'm also sorry! 

Yasuo: You know, you got some nerve! 

He gets up and I already recognize that stance. 

I hold and push Yasuo back as he's trying to lunge at Ekko. 

Yasuo: YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, I HATE YOUR HUSTLING ASS!!!

Y/N: CALM DOWN, STOP TALKING IN CAPS!!!

Yasuo: Okay... okay... *deep breath* what happened to what we agreed on? 

Ekko: I was told they were going to see us individually, so I went, hoping it was like a... interview. Then, they slammed a contract in my face as soon as I showed up. I said I needed to get Yasuo or Y/N to help me look at this... Then they fucking peer-pressured me, they hustled a hustler! 

Y/N: You know, you could've just said no...

Ekko: Y/N, would you back out of your dream job if it was placed right in front of you, encouraged for you to take, bro?