Part 28 - My Plan

Y/N POV

I wake up, suffocating in someone's hair.

I pry it all off of my nostrils, then open my eyes, Sera is there, encasing me in a hair cocoon.

This girl man... I swear...

Sera: Morning... EEP!~

She gasps when I pull her back down into a kiss, then lightly push her off of me.

Y/N: Good morning, hon, what's up?

Sera: Kai is upstairs making breakfast; it was my job to wake you up... Eve... wouldn't leave me alone.

Y/N: You know Eve, she needs details! I know her, she wants details!

Sera: I shouldn't tell her...

Y/N: No... but... she's going to keep prying at you until you tell her how much fun you had with me last night.

TIMESKIP!

Eve: Fuck, you're boring, you didn't even put your hand on his lap?!

Sera: What was I supposed to do?! We barely hang out!

Eve: But you have my permission to-

Sera: Permission to what?! To dingle on his dongle?! Fuck that! I... I... I can't!

Eve: Mmmm...

Sera starts to blush when I look back at her, I'm in the kitchen, helping Kai with her French Toast.

Some more Eve teasing and some drama later, it was time for grub.

I put the platter of toast on the table, then come back to... Kai... big... bunda... in... sweatpants.

How could I have not noticed before?

She's putting stuff away in the fridge, that is until I come up behind her...

I stealthily place my hand on her hip, causing her to jolt just a little.

Kai: Heh... that you, cutie? Mmmm... I'm afraid you'll have to wait...

She starts grinding against my waist, then I get enough when she starts twerking left and right.

Y/N: Fucking love goth girls...

Kai: Mmmm... call me what you want, I just want a man who can give me his all...

Y/N: I think you're against him right now.

Kai: Am I? Or is this just another-

Ahri: Guys? *Gasp!*

Kai immediately booty-bumps me backwards, against the counter.

Kai: Oh, nothing!

Ahri gets that face, similar to the SpongeBob one... you know, like...

"You like Krabby Patties... don't you Squidward?"

Kai gets hot, like she wasn't before, but this time Ahri snags the syrup with her tail, then knows exactly where to hit me-

She gives me a little slap on my pelvis, hitting... yeah...

Ahri: NO HORNY!!! IT BE BREAKFAST!!!

GRUB TIME!

Demolished, nothing stood a fucking chance.

Eve: I still can't believe that the night went nowhere, surely I expected some foreplay or... some tongue action...

Y/N: Darling, at the table? Really?

Eve: It'll only get worse until she fesses up...

Y/N: You know, I could just tell you, you trust me?

Eve: Darling, of course I do!