Part 13 - Pimping B4S3D

Y/N POV

Alright, so, here I am... this is what matched the address Yasuo gave me.

I also think a giant wacky, inflatable, arm-flailing tube-man is a dead giveaway.

Heimerdinger's Shop, here... we... are...

They have a Lamborghini SUV parked out front on a fake rock mound, next to a Porsche SUV, and an Audi SUV also on that mound.

Heim: So, you come to my store in search of low rates and high-end motors... Heimerdinger, but... please call me Heim, I am no inventor no more.

I shake his hand as he comes up to me.

He's a Yordle, so yes, he's very short, I'd be lying if I said I could see him a mile away.

Y/N: Well Heim, you are correct, I need a car.

Heim: What kind?

Y/N: Fast, all-wheel drive, but practical. I don't mean an SUV; I'm not a family man.

Heim: Hmmm... come with me. Our selection ranges from BMW to Audi to Lamborghini, even Ferrari and Bugatti, what do you think of... these BMWs.

Y/N: Ehhh... too small, plus I heard they get oil troubles.

Heim: Smart kid... what about Audi?

Y/N: This is what I was thinking, what's your fastests sedan?

Heim: Come, it's inside.

He walks me inside of the dealership and there it is...

Silver, black wheels, Audi S8.

Heim: Top speed is 155 miles per hour, and it is one of the fastest production sedans Audi has ever manufactured.

He looks up at me with a smirk.

Y/N: Hmmm... can I sit in it?

Heim: Of course!

We both take a seat inside of it.

This thing is beautiful.

Heim: I don't think I caught your name, by the way. It's okay, you can tell me.

Y/N: I'm Y/N...

Heim: Hmmm... who are you really?

Y/N: B4S3D... with the 4 and a 3.

Heim: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!!! Oh, my daughter loves your music! Come with me, let me take you to our... premium section.

He hops out of the car and leads me to a warehouse, which he unlocks with a password.

Heim: This is where True Damage Yasuo bought his I8, Evelynn her Lamborghini Aventador, Akali her customly made Panigale V4, made by an artist in Ionia. So, still want an S8?

Y/N: Of course!

Heim: BEHOLD!!! I present to you...

In the back of the room, there is a rotating elevator with two Yordles pushing cars on and off.

What comes down, presenting itself to me, is the perfect S8...

Heim: A concept, never fathomed by corporate Audi... but here in Piltover, where inventors become car salesmen, we can do whatever the FUCK we want! This is one of my many magnum opuses...

Heim leads me closer to it.

It's an S8 with a wing, a bodykit, and wider wheels.

Opening the hood, it's the Audi R8 V10 engine, the big one, the fast one.