Part 14 - Moving On

Y/N POV

So, it's been a week since I last wrote.

Jayce is loving me, because I'm spending my money like a responsible celebrity should.

Eve and I have never been happier, especially since I'm moved in.

We decided to celebrate with some sushi from the restaurant on the first floor of my Piltover Heights tower.

This place is great.

Complimentary gym, studio, I have my own bootleg recording studio in my apartment, parking in an underground garage, my car gets to use an elevator... and I even get my own spot that has my name on it.

Kai also came along, and... she is something else.

As soon as Eve cuts my leash and I have permission to start some fucked up open relationship, then I'm going straight to her.

Or... whoever comes after me first.

Kai: I think... *fish munch* if everyone is getting their hair done, you think I should?

Eve: Hmm... let me think. YES!!!

Kai: W-what? Why that reaction?!

Eve: Honey, the e-girl purple buns have been out of style for months, it's time to change... I already know what you should get.

Kai: What's that?

Eve takes out her phone and cycles through her phone, I manage to catch a glimpse with my mouth full of salmon.

Y/N muffled: Mmmm! *munch*

Eve: Y/N likes it... that should be reason enough...

It's a photoshoot done with a model, looks like a long ponytail.

It doesn't fit Kai's style in the blonde that it was taken in, but I'll bet...

I swallow my food.

Y/N: Get that in purple, blonde is tacky.

Kai: I don't know... I'll look like an alien from a sci-fi movie! *Snicker*

Y/N: Darker purple, like... really dark, almost black.

Kai: So... more gothic?

Y/N: Lose the lipstick.

Eve: Ohh... I bet that'd look hot... no lipstick, lip gloss...

Kai: You think this would work better?

Y/N: We have time today to take you to Irie's if you want.

Kai: Hmmm... sure!

Y/N: What was that?

Kai: YES!!!

We snicker to one another, then... the stare kicks in, where we just awkwardly look at one another.

Staring contest, I'm winning this one, yeah... blush... WINNER!!!

Kai: S-stop l-looking at me like that...

Eve: Mmmm... darling?

I look over at Eve.

She drags her claws up my chin, now making me blush under the tension.

She lightly giggles, stealing a kiss from me.

Eve: Mmm... your lips taste like soy sauce.

Y/N: Well, have some more... *smooch*

I kiss her some more, enough for the rich people that aren't getting any to stare in jealousy.

That's eventually what makes us stop.