Part 19 - Human Porcupine

Y/N POV

Ahri: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Y/N: What? You're surprised? 

Ahri: YEAH! THAT'S... that's... that's what creepy old guys used to do during ancient times, date multiple young women! 

Y/N: Well, I'm dating two women close to my age and they chose to share me.

Kai: It's not that bad, it allows you to love someone but to not invest all your time into them.

Y/N: Like an open relationship.

Kai: When really... it's a private one.

Y/N: Invite-only relationship. 

Ahri: Oh... w-well... it makes sense when you put it that way... what about other guys? 

Kai: We o-only like.... one guy... in this one. O-okay! I gotta go! Bye babe!

Y/N: Later, babe!

Kai gives me a suave kiss before she leaves, then when she does, that makes it really awkward. 

Y/N: Well, next time tell your sisters to not make Kai so busy, and uhhh... maybe she could make this situation... less awkward. 

Just told her about our "semi-open-weird-as-fuck" relationship we had going on, and then she just leaves. 

Y/N: Wanna do something?

Ahri: What could we do that won't seem weird?

Y/N: Well, as much as I love watching your natural tails wag without your crystal chromas on, I think that'd get a little creepy... videogames?

Ahri: What would we play?

Y/N: Whatever you wanna play!

Ahri: See, that's the problem, this is why I don't have many friends!

Y/N: Or we can rant...

Ahri: People just do what I want, fucking constantly! LIKE NO!!! I want to learn more about you, what do YOU want to do?!

Y/N: Alright, geez, this why you left the house?

Ahri: Yes! "What should we do? What do you want to do? I want to do what you want to do!" Do whatever the fuck you want! So, here's what I wanna do... Y/N boo...  let's do something that YOU want to do.

Alright... if she insists...

TIMESKIP!

Ahri: Faster! Go faster! Oh fuck! JUST LIKE THAT!!! 

Y/N: What the fuck? Jeez, calm down! 

I giggle as she starts jamming the buttons down on her controller harder, faster, playing rough with it. 

Rocket League was not a good de-stressing game for her.

Hey, she wanted to play it, who am I to judge?

I wanna get a Rocket League collab... that'd be sick as hell!

Ahri: DAMMIT!!!

Her tails flop against the couch, four of the nine draping over me. 

Y/N: I think we should've played Minecraft. 

Ahri: If I whiff another goal then we're getting on Mine-

She misses the save, internally screaming.

Genuine malding is happening under that foxy queen body. 

Y/N: Hey, relax, let's play some craft. 

Ahri: Ugh... fine... 

Y/N: Hey, you want to do what I want to do, right?