Part 15 - New Logo, New Me

Y/N POV

Kai whispers: W-why are you so close? 

Y/N whispers: I had to tell you secret... well... show you a secret...

Eve: Oh my, darling. 

In one sweet motion, I shift forward, stealing a kiss forward before she could back away. 

Kai: Mmph! W-what the fuck?! 

Eve: Oh, don't act like you didn't like it...

Kai: I didn't... I'm more of a fan of... THIS!!!

She pushes herself onto the center console, stuffing her tongue in my mouth, French kissing with a sweet little moan. 

Eve: I got the handle...

She grabs the base of her ponytail, at the tie keeping it together, lightly tugging and pushing her on my mouth. 

She detaches from me, giggling softly. 

Y/N: How far do you want to take this?

Kai: Let's wait a bit... 

Y/N: Anything for you, is this okay with you, Eve? 

Eve: It was our idea, darling. Welcome to the celebrity lifestyle... 

Y/N: I can get behind this.

Eve: Oh, I bet you can...

*SLAP!*

She smacks Kai's butt, making her yelp and retreat to the back seat.

Kai: Be p-patient! Hehe... 

She blushes in my rear-view mirror. 

I start up and pull out of the parking lot.

Y/N: So, where to next? 

Eve: Hmmm... well... we were there most of the day, you mind taking us home? You can... stay... if you want. 

Y/N: I think I might want to make a song, so I might head back to my place. 

Eve: Oooh... need any help? 

Y/N: I'd love it but... I think I got this one, you know I love you darling... 

Kai: Ahem...

Y/N: Darlings... I can't believe we're doing this...

I laugh nervously, then both of them console me. 

Kai: Awww... babe, it was destined to happen. You know how long I have... well... longed for a man who fits the mold? 

Eve: And... I love a man who isn't afraid to fall at his feet for me... who will put me at the top, but'll climb up with me right after. 

Y/N: I'll always do that, no matter how high, and that goes for both of you. Kai... you can only escape me for so long...

Kai: I can't wait... just... it needs to be the right moment. 

Y/N: That's fine, babe. I love your accent by the way, and... was that dodge real in Pop/Stars? 

Kai: Yes, I'm a really good dancer.

Eve: She can say that with confidence because it's true. 

Y/N: She really is. 

Kai: We kept having to take that shot again because Evelynn wouldn't stop swerving or hitting the brakes. I kept telling her to gun it, I knew I could dodge it. 

Y/N: Really? Damn... Eve, you'd be the type to floor it. 

Eve: I would never... *fake scoff* 

She snickers a little bit as we roll into the mansion's loop.