Part 25 - Creative Juices

Y/N POV

SONG TIME! (feat. ChatGPT)

I make a sample with the keyboard that was left behind by Sona, so generous of her. 

She forgot it, then said she had a bunch, so I got to keep it...

Doo. Doo... doo... doo... Doo. Doo... doo.. doo...

Huh, this MIDI sounds a lot like the Ghost Busters song... alright, whatever. 

Add some beats, then we make music.

Talking Heads style, find my own melody, then find a spot for it to go in. 

Alright... it's time...

Broke-Back, let's do it:

Y/N: I'm on the sidelines, watching life's parade... My dreams broken, back scarred up and down, think my heart'll fade... nah... you wish, bro...

Up the tempo... let's see if we can keep them on their toes... 

I mean, once again, I could fill this whole entire book with my lyrics, but that would be no fun. 

I feel like skipping over the bullshit rambling and only chiming in when it counts with this one. 

Here we go-

Y/N: The city lights, where dreams take flight... Here I am, stuck in the depths of night... The demoness draws near, walking by to tempt me...

I clear my throat, giving it that more down-to-Runeterra feeling. 

I go on for another couple minutes, babbling about metaphors for my cut-up back, watching the girls all walk by me, like they're walking circles, or... like they're waiting to pounce. 

The sort of robbery I feel every time Riot Records is mentioned. 

Y/N: Broken back, broken past, or not, my dreams never stop... I'll always chase my dreams... beyond the city's heartbeat, even through the shadows, fighting the demons... I will redeem...

I pluck a few strings of the bass sitting on my lap, and the best part of this new laptop is I can mess with it while on the go. 

I love all the extra shit the girls had lying around just for me to borrow, best girls, honestly, just the best. 

I was able to make this with earbuds, a fresh microphone, a keyboard, and one of Kai's basses she got from a fan, which she put on the wall. 

So, that's it, song over. 

I do some last-minute tweaks, but I said I was going to record another, so let's try and flip it around. 

I take out my notebook, taking out a half-finished song. 

I begin to write some more about this one, writing about cheating on multiple girlfriends, at once, and how macking is fucking stupid, a thing of the past. 

Harem's where it's at, sex, sex all the time. 

No... that's stupid... I erase that. 

Sex but... not... all the time. 

I mean, sex sells, and spoiler alert, this song killed it... 

I scribble out "SEX SONG!" And put... oh, I should ask for permission first. 

I call Eve, nervously, but it's only because I love her a lot.

Eve: Darling?

Y/N: So, I was finishing up my second song.