CHAPTER 3: Council takes charge.

The box of supplies bounced a bit as Elliott walked, trying to make sure nothing spilled.

After Osiris was confirmed K.I.A, the cleanup process began...

The gods all stuck around to help, which was a plus.

Sakuna, Hollow, and Xernes all focused on the actual cleanup, helping the battlefield below the city.

Bruce, Ammy, and Ita helped figure out the death of Ortega...control of the Solarian government had now passed to the council...not Elliott.

The remaining major gods, Trinity, Kuta, Marcy, and Nuzgul didn't stay to help, but instead pursued information.

It was several days after now, and even if Osiris was dead...his effects were still being felt.

The explosion of the gas orb Osiris had formed was massive, and spread the Ammit Virus onto Adronous...

For days, Elliott, and the beaked doctors of Adronous worked tirelessly to help those affected...with a bit of help.

As Elliott walked into one of the many packed rooms, he saw Ita gently holding the hand of a more elderly patient, quietly speaking to them.

Ita was the one God who stuck around to help those affected by the poison.

"Don't you, like, have other duties to attend to?" Elliott asked, placing the box of supplies on the table, which was quickly scooped up by one of the plague doctor mask wearing nurses.

"Not exactly. I have other people helping to manage my duties while I help here."

Elliott nodded silently...

"...You were his son, yes?" Ita asked, looking over at Elliott.

"Who's?"

"The kings."

Elliott made a small click with his tongue...

"Yeah. I was."

"...I'm sorry about the whole ordeal with that..."

Elliott shrugged.

"It's okay...I spent most of my life without him anyway, I can continue..."

Ita nodded...and stared down at the floor...

They were thinking...about fathers.

Ita was aware of Ortega; he had visited them on Ryoiki at least 3 times before he tried to unite Solaris...

But...then a memory hit Ita.

A young, around 12-year-old Ita face down in the dirt.

"Agh..." They mumbled, struggling to their feet.

"Come on sis! You can get up!" Called Kuta, standing above them. His wooden training axe in his hand.

"Now now, don't try and force her back up..." Advised Orix, walking into the young Ita's vision.

He bent down and gently helped Ita up, his one green eye looking over them with care.

"Anything badly injured?" Orix asked, holding the young Ita's shoulders.

"No dad, I can go again!"

"Are you sure?"

"Atta girl, not giving up!" Aria called from further away...

Orix helped Ita back to their feet, Ita's training katana in their hand.

"Let's go again!" They said to Kuta, their face full of energy.