Ep V [Ishq]

Priya was getting ready for the Louis Vuitton runway show, all the fashion companies were invited and Ekansh was attending it on behalf of the company. He asked her to be his date and she couldn't help but say yes because she really wanted to see the runway show.

Wearing her white blazer and trousers, she did a simple makeup look with a touch of gold eyeshadow and a nude lipstick. She styled her shoulder-length raven brown hair in loose curls that cascaded down her back. Priya completed her look with a pair of black stilettos and minimalistic gold accessories.

Glancing at her reflection one last time she exited her room before going downstairs, she saw Ekansh, who was styled in a Louis Vuitton sweatshirt and pants, he looked fresh and kinda boyish. Still handsome as hell… and sure he can pull off any look.

Hearing the clicking sound of her heels, Ekansh turned around with a soft smile on his face.

"Oh my… you look bossy" he said, smirking before forwarding his hand towards her.

"Bossy?" She frowned, a smile flickered on her face before taking his hand.

"Yes, in simple words badass…" Ekansh whispered, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Such a charmer you are"

"Well, that's true. Shall we, my lady?" He gestured her to the exit, "yes we shall" she said, before walking towards the exit with him following her behind.
.
.
.
.
As they arrived at the venue, the vibrant energy of the fashion industry filled the air. Models were strutting around in exquisite Louis Vuitton designs, showcasing the latest trends and pushing the boundaries of fashion. The runway was adorned with an elaborate set, creating a surreal atmosphere.

Priya and Ekansh took their seats in the front row, eagerly awaiting the start of the show. As the lights dimmed and the music started, the excitement in the room grew palpable. The first model gracefully walked down the runway, donning a captivating ensemble. Each outfit that followed was a work of art, with intricate details, bold colors, and avant-garde designs.

Priya was filled with awe as she witnessed the blend of creativity and craftsmanship that went into every piece. The collection showcased Louis Vuitton's signature elegance and sophistication, with a contemporary twist. The clothes draped the models' figures flawlessly, highlighting their unique beauty.

The last model appeared in an ethereal gown, capturing everyone's attention with its sheer magnificence. The audience erupted into thunderous applause, signaling the end of a mesmerizing display of glamour and innovation.

"Wow! I really like that white one. So beautiful" Priya said in awe, staring at the white gown with diamond work. Ekansh looked at it with a smile, he couldn't help imagining her in that gown.

'She will look like an angel in this gown.'

Feeling someone's burning gaze at her Priya looked at her front, her breath hitched seeing Yuvraj and Tara sitting right in front of them, how did she not notice them. Tara was clinging to his arms and Yuvraj, he was burying his eyes at Priya.

Breaking the eye contact she looked at Ekansh who was now busy talking with the man beside him, she moved a little closer to him.

"Can we leave now?" She asked, staring at him with her doe eyes. Ekansh frowned slightly, sensing her discomfort. "Of course. Let's go," he said, standing up and offering his arm for her to take. She looped her arm through his, grateful for his support.

As they made their way out of the venue, Priya couldn't shake off the feeling of Yuvraj's intense gaze. It unnerved her, and she desperately wanted to escape from his presence. Once they were outside, in the cool evening air, Ekansh turned to her.