Personal Issues

This isn't a chapter but an explanation on why I take long to update stories.

You guys probably assume that this is a lie and that I am a liar and I don't blame you all since I do lie a lot to people at times, but currently I am facing some a lot of personal issues at the moment. First of al it's between my mom and dad, who I want to believe not being true are divorced. They do fight verbally a lot and I am trying to keep good relations with both my mom and dad, and it is currently not going anywhere and my mom is working out of town right now until October 3rd, which places me and my little brother with my dad. I am 17 so I can take care of myself but my younger 8 year old brother needs to be attended, and with my dad currently being sick and need to drive to the hospital alone which I am worried about since he is sick. And currently I have exams until tomorrow Monday so my update schedule is kinda really rough.

I know that all of you would read this might be thinking that I am just a guy making self drama for attention, but if I have to reply that is with I do not care. All I want is to just focus on my family matter and eventually University. I will read any criticism but keep in mind I won't give a miniscule amount of care if it is targeted towards my family.

I hope all of you can understand especially if you are from the west. I am Indonesian after all.

Have a nice day, and sorry to disappoint  you.