chapter 3.5:the wandering visitors

After chapter 3.

Enterprise pov.

I was on missouri's ship he let us wander around his ship i saw something on missouri's deck.

Cleveland: what is it enterprise?

Enterprise: what is this?, it also has missouri's name on it.

Missouri: that was during the surrender of japan ending world war 2, the surrender was supposed to be signed on the iowa, but was changed on me.

We heard sounds coming from inside missouri's modern like tower, we decide to check it out and a lot of people was inside one of missouri's room.

Javelin: woah what are these?

Missouri: those are my battle stars/ribbons, during my service in world war 2, mostly i was a memorial.

Hood: a memorial?

Missouri: in my world the war between the axis powers and the allies ended, being the allies winning the war both in the pacific and europe, after the war entered the cold war, a war of economi, and profit between the soviet union and the united states the two most powerfull nations in my world, there was a lot of more wars but now it peacefull, old 1940 techonology was obsolete but some was still used because of reasons, me, my two sisters, and winsconsin was decomissioned, but was modernized incase another war break out, but we were museum's along with other ships.

Enterprise: how did the war in beteween sakura empire in your place ended?

Missouri: bombing hiroshima and nagasaki out of existance with atomic bombs.

Cleveland: that explains the encraving on yout deck.

Q.E: i also saw a frame with the writing 'mighty mo' what does that mean mr. Missouri?

Missouri: your looking at him now.

Q.E: you are called mighty mo?

Missouri: i have two nicknames, the second one is big mo.

Scene change.

3rd person pov

missouri was towing some of the moderate and heavily damaged ships which is Hood's and enterprise's.

Enterprise: *mind* how strong is his ship?

Missouri was a 50.000+ ton ship she knew why he was Called mighty mo, it was also in the afternoon so missouri's spot lights was on, waves splashing in front of the ship.

Missouri: yo enterprise, what's wrong?

Enterprise: it's nothing.

Enterprise noticed something on missouri's waist holstering a weapon.

Enterprise: missouri, what is that? *points at his waist*

Missouri: hm?, oh this?

Missouri pulled out a weapon enterprise never seen before.

Missouri: this is a baretta m9, it holds 9 mm rounds in a 15 round magazine you could make it 16, one in the chamber, 15 in the mag

Enterprise: what is my and my sisters fate in your place.

Missouri was stood there he looked down.

Missouri: i hate to say this enterprise, but you were scraped, hornet sunk but was replaced with another carrier, and yorktown went to some modifications.

Enterprise: I WAS SCRAPED?!

Missouri: but was rebuilt by your parts she has the same name as you, CVN-65 Enterprise.

Enterprise: so its like i had a daughter.

Missouri: yep.

Enterprise: what happened to the others?

Missouri: that... you don't want to know.

I looked a little depressed the we looked to the horizon to see the base.

Missouri: tell everyone we are there and be ready to depart, i'll contact the base to be prepared for some reapirs.

Enterprise: Hai.

CHAPTER END