chapter 12: amagi.

Missouri pov.

I woke up and looked around i was in my dorm.

Missouri: man, what happened last  night?

I looked over to see enterprise naked, and then she started to wake up.

Enterprise: morning missouri~

Missouri: m-morning, what happened last night?

Enterprise: don't you know?~

I tried to think what happened last night, then i remembered it.

Missouri: o-oh yeah that happened.

I got up and put on my clothes, enterprise did the same.

Missouri: lets go and check on the others.

Enterprise: alright~

We went to the cafeteria, when we got there we saw them pass out on the floor with vestal and the modern destroyers helping her.

Missouri: john what happened.

John: they all got drunk and passed out, looks like they partied to hard sir.

Sampson: um, what should we do?

Missouri: vestal, do you have a lot of beds in the infirmary?

Vestal: yes but i don't know when will they get up.

Missouri: ok, john, sampson, and myoko, help her would you?

John: yes sir!

I saw queen elizabeth, nagato, and bismarck discussing about something.

Missouri: hello you three, what are you talking about?

Nagato: just some stuff.

Missouri: can i ask, why you two split up with azur lane?

Bismarck: its because, the sirens offered us to use their tech, and they said if we use their technology we can defeat them.

Missouri: that is the dumbest shit, i have ever heard.

Bismarck: why is that!, its a good idea!

Missouri: let me tell you, you are with your ally fighting against your enemy, then the enemy you were fighting against told you this "hey if you use our technology you sure can defeat us" then you decided to join your new ally which is your enemy and fight against your old ally that you were fighting with to stop the sirens when you could just take a part or a ship of your enemy, analyze and make the weapon that can destroy it.

Nagato: i didn't thought about that...

Missouri: now there's a person who doesn't use all of her brain cells to think.

Then the speaker turned on.

Speaker: can missouri and enterprise com to the intelligence room.

Missouri: thats our cue enterprise, lets go.

Enterprise: okay.

Time skip.

We were in the intel room.

Missouri: whats the matter?

Wales: we got a report that a ship badly damaged was drifting towards the base, i need you two to intercept and Inspect.

Missouri: got it, lets go.

We went to our ships and headed towards the location of the drifting ship, when we got there i saw the ship and by the layout it was a battlecruiser or a ww1 dreadnought, the hull seems japanese.

Missouri: enterprise, its a sakura empire ship.

Enterprise: how, all of the sakura ships are at azur lane.

Missouri: let me check.

I hopped on the ship with my riggings, i readied my mosberg loaded with buckshot, i saw an entity on the deck laying down she wore a kimono and had fox ears.

Missouri: hey enterprise, do you know who she is?

Enterprise: t-thats amagi, akagi's sister.

Missouri: shit, we need to get her out some sirens are probably on their way here.

I lifted her up and i summoned my ship putting her on my deck, and tossed some rope chains to tow her ship, we started to sail back, i then checked on amagi, she was still alive and breathing, i don't know how she is still alive from not eating and drinking for a while.

Amagi: *cough* where am i?

Missouri: madam are you ok?

Amagi: who are you?

Missouri: i'm uss missouri of the united states navy.

Amagi: missouri?, i havent heard of a name like that.

Enterprise: she's awake?

Amagi: enterprise-dono.

She tried to get up, but cant because of lack of food and water.

Missouri: madam please safe your strength, i'll go get some food and water from the mess hall of my ship.

I went to get some food and water for her, i went back with a plate of eggs, ham and some bread, also a bottle of water, i gave it to her and she started to eat.

Amagi: where is akagi and kaga?

Enterprise: they are at the base.

Missouri: tell me ma'am what happened?

Amagi: all i remember was, getting hit by sirens and i only ate what ever i can find, what happened while i was gone?

Missouri: well...

Enterprise: its a long story.

We told her what happened.

Amagi: i'm sorry for what my sisters have done.

Enterprise: don't worry, they will sure be happy to see you.

Missouri: speaking of which we are almost there.

We saw the base at the distance, we were almost there, luckily no sirens spotted us.

To be continued.