4th of july special

I am sorry i know this is 3 days late but i will do it for americans that are reading this, even tho i'm indonesian, so again i am sorry.

It was the 4th of july, iowa, new jersey, and wisconsin was preparing fireworks, along with eagle union ships, at missouri's the main guns were loaded with firework shells, missouri himself was helping enterprise on some fireworks

Missouri: there thats all, i hope it works.

Enterprise: don't worry, it will be fine.

Missouri: so you said the barbeque will start when?

Enterprise: night at 8 o'clock.

Missouri: ok.

Time skip at 8 p.m.

Nevada was giving burgers and hotdogs to the ship girls, some of the sakura empire anf iron blood ships joined in, then the fireworks was lit and exploded filling the night sky with colorful lights.

Enterprise: its pretty, right?

Missouri: yeah, i have one more.

Enterprise: hmm? What is it?

Missouri pointed to his ship that has its guns elevated upwards at a max angle.

9 x 16 inch guns firing.

The 16 inch guns from missouri fired moments later the shells exploded that became fireworks.

Missouri: happy 4th of july enterprise.

Enterprise: happy 4th of july to you too missouri.

Iowa: hey missouri! Come here! You're missing on the food!

Missouri: coming big sis! C'mon before they all eat the food.

Enterprise: ok, lets go.

And that was all, the ship girls and the three ship boys (missouri, wisconsin, and john paul jones, later i will ad ronald reagan) were now having fun, enjoying food, beer, and the fireworks.

End.

Thats all folks and i say again i am sorry because i was late by 3 days.