chapter 4: repairs and spy.

WALES POV.

We saw ships in the distance it was missouri and the royal navy, it seems that missouri is towing two ships.

Missouri: wales, prepare two dry docks, hood is moderatly damaged and enterprise is heavily.

Wales: two dry docks on the way.

The manjuu's start working on the dry docks prepared to repair hood and enterprise, first missouri towed in hood, them enterprise.

Missouri: done.

Wales: do you need repairs?

Missouri looked at his ship.

Missouri: nah, just need more 16 inch shells.

Missouri walked away while whistling.

MISSOURI POV.

After the little chat with wales i walked around the base a little, i heard two people talking from a far.

???1: should we capture him now?

???2: yes we should.

they jumped in front of me.

Missouri: now who are you?

???1: it is not important.

???2: we got orders to capture you.

well my day is getting better and better.

Missouri: i don't want to join your shenanigans you two are doing and leave the base before anyone notices.

???2: never!

she charged at me with a katana, now i knew where she is from, i dodged it and tossed her away.

Missouri: now leave.

she kept attacking me, i have enough of this shit, i hit her on the neck knocking her out.

???1: ATAGO!!

Missouri: now please i don't want to fight.

she charged at me and i hit her head.

Missouri: what a bunch.

I carried them and walked towards the base.

TIME SKIP

I arrived at the base, i then entered and meeted by enterprise.

Enterprise: sakura empire ships?

Missouri: i will interrogate them tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(THIS IS PROBABLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER THAT I HAVE MADE BECAUSE I AM A BIT RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS)