chapter 5: war is hell

No one pov.

Takao: where am i?

Missouri: hello there, takao isn't it?

Takao: you... !

Takao tried to attack him but she can't she didn't have any weapons.

Takao: where am i, how did you know name?!

Missouri: you?, we are at verdun.

Takao: verdun?

Missouri: you will see for yourself.

The scenery changed from a beautiful field of grass, to a battlefield being bombarded by shells and gun fire the birds chirping was changed to soldiers screaming in death, tgere was no more grass the land became grey.

Missouri: welcome to the battle of verdun where soldiers fight for 303 days below the sun.

Soldiers were dying left, right, and center, limbs blown off stabing sound can also be heard from a far, shells raining above them.

Takao: what is this madness.

Missouri: because this is war, judgement, the battle of verdun was a fight, french againts german 700.000 soldiers died.

Then the scenary changed again to another place there was no grass, dead tree's.

Takao: what is this place?, where is my sister.

Missouri: your sister is fine, and this place?, this is no man's land where no one owns it from soldier to civilian.

Takao saw german soldiers charging at them but the soldiers ran pass her and charged towards a trench full of british troops firing on the attackers, in minutes the attackers were all slaughtered.

Takao: what war is this?!

Missouri: welcome to world war 1, also known as the great war.

The time resume's to 1935's another war broke out againts the nazi's.

(when did world war 2 start?)

Missouri: welcome to world war 2 the second greatest war.

The backround changed to a beach full of obstacles.

Missouri: here we are in normandy or omaha beachthe start of d-day.

In the ocean there were landing craft's sailing towards the beach, a few minutes later artillery fired on the boats destroying some of them, U.S soldier were flung out, the landing craft's made it to the beach, the ramps slamed down troops were coming out the machine guns opened fire raining down bullets on the soldiers, one of the soldier's head exploded, one had his leg ripped off, making takao gag.

Missouri: this is omaha beach the bloodiest landing of the u.s thousands of soldiers died here, by 1945 the war in europe was over, the war in the pacific still raging on.

The scene changed to a town in japan, hiroshima.

Takao: this town...

Then a bright flash was seen in the sky a bomb so destructive that it destroyed the buildings and all of its enhabitant's, there was nothing left except a mushroom shaped cloud.

Missouri: a bomb called little boy was dropped above hiroshima, then another in nagasaki.

The backround was no more, revealing green screens and takao saw atago on the floor unconscious.

Takao: ATAGO!

Takao was strapped onto a chair.

Missouri: now tell me what is akagi planning on?

Takao: i will never tell you!

Missouri: so this is what you want?

Missouri pulled out a revolver and  loaded it.

Takao: what are you going to do?!

Missouri aimed his revolver towards atago's head.

Takao: don't you dare!

Missouri: i will count to three or she will die.

Missouri: started to count until he hits 2.

Takao: WAIT! I will tell you everything.

Takao told missouri everything to the point of he heard project orochi.

Missouri: i will tell you this when that thing awakens it will tear everything apart, it will defeat your enemies? yes, but it would tear this place apart.

Takao: the crimson axis will show everything what power is.

Missouri: so be it.

BANG.

Missouri fired his revolver towards atago.

Takao: NO!!!

When takao almost reached her atago sprang up, with no visible wounds.

Atago: SUPRISE!

Takao: w-what the...

Atago: well let me get this short for you, he interrogated me first making me saw what his world suffered from alot of wars, i told him everything and he explained what will happen if orochi was activated, so i decided that we need to rejoin azur lane.

Takao: we will never rejoin azur lane, they are our enemies.

Missouri: you remembered what happened when you tried to capture me?

Takao went silent because she doesn't want to get blown to pieces by missouri, and missouri staring at her with a menacing look.

Takao: *nerveous* i-in s-second thought i will!

Missouri: splendid, oh and atago thanks.

Atago: no problem

To Be Continued.

(it feels like this is doesn't make any sense at all for me, what about you guys? A thanks for Killroy122496 for submiting some ideas)